Reply to Thread

Thread: Floating residence

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Floating residence

I have one floating residence, which I buy 10-20 days ago with guild coins......
    Today I try to buy another one in the same way and I am not allowed to buy it since some writing appears:

You have reached the limit for this item

What exactly this means? That is not possible to buy anymore floating residence with guild coins, or I am missing something, or even worst - maybe is a bug?

World
    Northisle
    You can buy only one floating residence with guild coins. You can buy more with gems and during some events with event rewards.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    That is very unfair at myne point of view.......If is not possible to buy it - than remove it from my guild market..?!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    With limited items like the floating residence the new player is virtually certain that the older players will always have more due to the fact they was able to obtain them before the new player started playing, This also applies to Generals, Explorers, Recyclers, Schools.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbun View Post
    That is very unfair at myne point of view.......If is not possible to buy it - than remove it from my guild market..?!
    I agree with Korbun that it would be nice if bought market items would be hidden in the market categorie (or even as an option in ones menu settings "could").
    If an item can't be bought why show it still :P
    In the architect tab it would save some scrolling, and also saves from clicking every month or so to see wether or not i bought my trade office for gems allready to get that extra building license.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertolucci79 View Post
    In the architect tab it would save some scrolling, and also saves from clicking every month or so to see wether or not i bought my trade office for gems allready to get that extra building license.
    Click on the Trade Office building on your island...
    See that yellow star highlight around the TO icon in the window that pops up?
    That tells you it's a deed. Every 'gem building' has one.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I know the diference between deed and license buildings, but i rather see my TO option disappeared from the shop when i'm there to buy stuff anyway, then clicking once a month orso on a building i have no reason whatsoever to click on.

Just the same i rather have the deed or license icon popping up when hovering over any noble house.
    Mousing over is way preferable to clicking, looking and close-clicking.

TSO just has lots of options to be better on my wrists :P

Reply to Thread