Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 05/06/2014

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Great job on the 'transfer straight to store' and MMA bug fixes. Agree a proper log would be good next time though.

Zotamedu, don't think the two achievements you mention are bugs. You can achieve both by having skilled geos. Very expensive to get them skilled enough, but in any case probably by design.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkMoreMilk View Post
    Great job on the 'transfer straight to store' and MMA bug fixes. Agree a proper log would be good next time though.

Zotamedu, don't think the two achievements you mention are bugs. You can achieve both by having skilled geos. Very expensive to get them skilled enough, but in any case probably by design.
    Red mountain is an obvious bug. Either the counter is way off or the description doesn't work. You can have more than completed it and it even tracks the progress telling you that you have four out of three mines but it still won't trigger as completed. As for the finding of all deposits. I will consider it a bug for two reasons. Forcing someone to spend that many books only to chose the single handedly worst skill is such a bad design no one can be stupid enough to think of it. It's not an achievement, it's just stupid. Furthermore, it can be completed on the test server since there are three iron mines in sector five on there. So it seems they forgot to correct that part between test and live.

As for the counting of books. The game tracks the exact number of all books produced. That's how they keep making them more expensive. So it would be trivial to check the actual number of all books produced and count that towards the achievement. The numbers are already there. So either that is a bug or it's laziness.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Zotamedu View Post
    As for the finding of all deposits. I will consider it a bug for two reasons. Forcing someone to spend that many books only to chose the single handedly worst skill is such a bad design no one can be stupid enough to think of it. It's not an achievement, it's just stupid.
    It may be stupid... and I do agree with you that it is bad design... but that doesn't not mean it isn't working as intended.

Therefore, not a bug!

As for the counting of books. The game tracks the exact number of all books produced. That's how they keep making them more expensive. So it would be trivial to check the actual number of all books produced and count that towards the achievement. The numbers are already there. So either that is a bug or it's laziness.
    I have said something similar elsewhere on these forums and the only good reason I can think of for not back tracking these achievements is if books gained from RBN loot are somehow causing issue(s).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I've never done a RBN in my life, so you can rule that out as casing a issue.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    still wrong here.

Sent MMA as a 1st wave before MG on Tomb Raider but the MG entered before the MMA. Ive done this adv loads of time without issue, but since 2nd maint this is now a prob

and no rain of arrows/assassins/ranged support will work on the offending last camp even tho i not used ny yet on it...
    Last edited by jollyfog2012; 05.06.14 at 17:17.

World
    Sandycove
    I was in position 1 - I started the adventure. I have NEVER ever had this before. My guildie was in top position and had EXACTLY the same problem on the same adventure.

Add to this, none of the buffs would work on the final camp - not assassin, rain of arrows nor ranged support.

World
    Sandycove
    well I have to say, Im on the last legs of this game now. I have always had high hopes and always looked forward to new content, but when even the buffs i pay star coins for dont work after reworking, and then not one but 2 maintenances, then I give up. It may seem trivial to most, but to have to keep re-training elites etc when this occurs is beyond the realms of boredom and belief.

Ill wait until the footy event, if things are still scrappy then, then Im afraid this game has seen not just the last of my hard-earned cash, but maybe me as well.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    Regarding the buffs im not sure, however you have said your maj walked in first so why not retreat as you would have seen the major in front of the mma? or are you saying the mma walked in first followed by the major but it did not register the mma?
    MMA went in 1st - MG second. The retreat function didnt work, I tried as soon as i saw it happen

Reply to Thread