Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 05/06/2014

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    postpone the event - rollback the server. I have never known so much poorly tested, bug infested content to go live at the same time. Your extra maintenance has failed to solve the bugs.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    I've never done a RBN in my life, so you can rule that out as casing a issue.
    You misunderstand my point, I think. I wasn't saying the count back was in place and that anyone with books from RBN meant it wasn't working. I meant that the fact that books could be gained from RBN loot could have caused problems in developing an accurate count back system and so they decided against trying to implement one at all.
    Last edited by Ozzymandeus; 05.06.14 at 18:19. Reason: clarity

World
    Sandycove
    thank you so much for this dappa, I thought i was in a minority - Im going to add your post to my other thread

World
    Sandycove
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...926#post258926

I divert you all to this thread..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    You misunderstand my point, I think. I wasn't saying the count back was in place and that anyone with books from RBN meant it wasn't working. I meant that the fact that books could be gained from RBN loot could have caused problems in developing an accurate count back system and so they decided against trying to implement one at all.
    Are we not talking about Explorers etc not being counted for the achievement's for skills they already have, if not then I'm in the wrong part of the convo
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Are we not talking about Explorers etc not being counted for the achievement's for skills they already have, if not then I'm in the wrong part of the convo
    Nope... I was talking about the produce manuscripts/tomes/codices achievements. (Librarian/Archivist/Collector)

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Best feature to be added in months (choice of store of star for explorer items) and it's not even mentioned in the change log. Total failure to appreciate the difference between what it is you're actually doing right and what you think is important is not very reassuring.

But 10% of people don't appear to know what these two buttons do. A tooltip would be useful.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    Best feature to be added in months (choice of store of star for explorer items) and it's not even mentioned in the change log. Total failure to appreciate the difference between what it is you're actually doing right and what you think is important is not very reassuring.

But 10% of people don't appear to know what these two buttons do. A tooltip would be useful.
    Fully agree with you - it saves a lot of clicks, and any feature that saves clicks makes me a happier player! One of the best new features I've seen yet.

World
    Sandycove
    I know BB are looking into moving the maintenance to Tuesdays but I think this should happen sooner rather than later.

With all the problems we've had lately, having the maintenance earlier in the week would give the tech guys more time before they knock off for the weekend to try and fix the issues rather than leaving the player-base stuck with it for a few more days.

Reply to Thread