Reply to Thread

Thread: Epic Bakery

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Epic Bakery

I know a lot of people don't like the epic woodyard but I finally decided to give it a try, it now does half of my coal production meaning I could remove 5 coking plants, it also does most my hardwood planks so I removed 10 sawmills, I also removed 2 exotic wood sawmills so a total of 17 spaces, yes it took a bit of work finding the best place for it and cost a fair amount to get full production, but I think it was worth it as I've gained about 10 spaces and 17 licences, I really can't see any point in having 2 but who know how others use it.

Anyway what I'd like to see is a slightly smaller version say 4x4 that deals with bread production for players of lvl46 and above, you could still have it producing 3 things, water, flour, and bread, we could buy 2 like the epic woodyard that would let us remove various amounts of building that help in bread production, even if you only used it for water or as a windmill it would give us more space, no doubt this idea will go down like a lead balloon but there you go lol

Just added a picture to show where I put the woodyard
    Attached Images

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Personally I would prefer to see an Improved Bakery, with the same level limitations as the other improved buildings as this would be of benefit to more players thus providing BB with a bigger revenue stream than a high level only building.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I would also prefer an improved bakery for all levels, but this would be something for lower lvl players to aim for, the whole idea of epic building is that they are for higher level players

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    with the recent improved farms, I presume imp mills and imp bakers are on the way.

as always in settlers... patience

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Reply to Thread