Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Football World Championship Prediction League

World
    Northisle
    Just for my last point before I concede defeat on this topic.
    If I go on a gambling site that offers free registration with no deposit and they give me £20 to bet with as a welcome then by the definition am I not gambling unless I put my own money in?

World
    Northisle
    If they gave you that money then that money becomes yours and if you wish to wager that money then yes you would be gambling it.

World
    Northisle
    Just to be on the safe side, you say be sure to enter the bonus question, also on the site itself when clicking bonus question I do not see such a question. It leades me to the prediction table(s)

My question actually, what is/are the bonus question(s)

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post

I'm more concerned about the integrity of the event. Seems to be a lot of auto-account creation going on, or do people really use account names like: 102618233 and 105178577. There are hundreds of account names like that and I fear these people are going to ruin your party and remove any sense of fun competition between the "real" players.

Guess have to wait and see what happens once the results start coming in...

These are not multi-accounters. We are keeping a close eye on the event for multi-accounters and some of them have already been removed.
    There are more verification methods/indicators that we use and the number-like names are due to a mistake users made while registering.

Regarding the prefix used to sign up, you can use either EU or UK. EN might indeed be a bit tricky because the US servers are also English speaking.

World
    Northisle
    I just signed up using EN_

Would of been helpfull if you mentioned this before hand instead of just now

World
    Newfoundland
    ClownSolo, as long as you used the same email address associated with your TSO account, it should not be a problem.

World
    Northisle
    then I am good, thanks, also can you verify the bonus question for me what I asked before please?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Definition of gambling: "Play games of chance for money; bet:" No money is being staked, therefore it is a mere free to enter competition in my opinion nothing to get one's underwear in a twist over is it really?

World
    Newfoundland
    The bonus questions are the ones at the bottom, starting with "Which team will produce the highest goal scorer?" and finishing up with "Which team will be world champion?".
    They have to be completed before it all starts because some results will be easier to predict once matches are being played.

To address the PEGI7 concerns raised earlier, the Terms of use clearly state that "PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 14 OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY".

Reply to Thread