Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: totally useless epic workyard

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

totally useless epic workyard

don t get the epic workyard people, it s absolutly useless, doesn t even make any wood logs for you, it plants trees but doesn t cut them ,and the quests to unlock the stuff is totally stupid, one quest is asking you to pay 8400 bronze and 15900 water, to unlock the right to plant trees ,who on earth had that brillianrt idea, and the quest isn t finish yet you will still have to pay something else just to have the right to plant trees quicker , i don t get it if the workyard plant tree, it should be able to make log also but it doesn t , not even a proper full chain of making planks , totally and really stupid idea .

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I got one, it took me a while to work out it was worth having and it saved me a fair amount of space, I must admit it cost a lot to do all the quests, I use it mostly for coal and planks

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got 2. It really helps save on space and licenses. Yes, its not an all-in-one solution (which would be better). It is odd they left out the cutting. That being said, its still useful. Especially when you want to buff it (the buff is cheapish in the epic item shop).

Yes the upgrades are silly expensive. But several of us have reached the point we have little else to spend our resources on, so it acts as a 'needed' resource sink.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    When upgraded you got a real mean work machine - if you figure out how to use it, soooo - rethink that outburst. ;-)

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    I didn't like the look of it at first... but I now have 2, they save space and licenses which is a big plus if you are running out of space.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    What are you all making with 2? I can only keep 1 running unless I put more wood cutters in

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I use one to plant and one to make planks. I have cutters to keep it balanced.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    i actually take mine off my island, way too big and no point to spend so much ressources to unlock the right to produce stuff, i prefere to have the normal buildings to produce the stuff, it s pretty useless with 2 foresters at level 4 each will produce more than 1 slot in the epic workyard, and like i said before, it doesn t produce logs ,and that why i wanted one , but now i spend 5k beans just to have one useless epic , i m pretty piss off with myslef to have bought one,

Reply to Thread