Reply to Thread

Thread: Devs, please responde!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Devs, please responde!

With all the bugs lately, populaton bug, adventure bug (still persistent in our guild); why exactly should I play this game and even pay for it?

Convince me!

Footy event.... sigh

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure what the adventure bug is, but so far have not encountered a bug that actually prevents me from playing the game pretty much normally.

If the 'population' bug restricted your population to a limit lower than you should have, it would be a problem. But it doesn't do that, so it does not adversely impact game play.

The football event having to be delayed a day also does not prevent me from playing the game normally.

It's time to go into 'panic' mode when there are bugs that actually seriously prevent you from being able to play, for example:

1) Unable to log in for a week (despite trying every day)
    2) Constantly loosing structures, upgrades, resources
    3) Crashing out of the game more than 1-2x per hour
    4) Item duplication bugs/exploits
    5) Structures/Troops not operating as they should (Cavalry no longer get first strike, barracks can't build troops, etc.)

When you encounter issues like that, please make a fuss. As those are game-play affecting issues. The others you mentioned (unsure what the adventure bug is), is nothing but a minor cosmetic issue that does not impact gameplay.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Adventure bug prevents normal camps from getting destroyed once leader camp has been destroyed. Basically blocks become totally useless in most cases. Or avoiding certain sections of an adventure. Ultimately the impact is that you would require quite a lot more troops and time to complete an adventure.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Blocks is not supported by the game (its a mechanic people have found and used and is not against the rules but it is not an officially supported game mechanic). So any blocking issues are not really issues.

Non-leader camps should be destroyed once the leader camp is destroyed. Are you suggesting that if you defeat all the leader camps in a zone (sometimes there is more than 1), then all the other camps remain? Have you confirmed without doing any blocking, and waiting a while after defeating the leader camp to see the rest are still there?

If so, please file a bug. I, nor anyone in my guild, has seen this and we do do a lot of adventures. Please make sure to list exactly which Adventure, which zone/leader was destroyed, and ideally which general/troops (and how many waves were used).

Thank you.

World
    Sandycove
    I had this on SE and filed a note to support. They responded by saying that would look into it further and report back to the devs, however as the game was won, they would not refund any troops/weapons (which made me laugh as I hadnt even asked for that).

So I guess we just have to wait...

Reply to Thread