Reply to Thread

Thread: cant build copper iron or gold mines

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

cant build copper iron or gold mines

they keep disappearing and 15 seconds after i try building them. anyway of sorting this.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm wondering if it is to do with your building licences. Maybe its the bug with the football collectables & building licences.

Are you sure you have enough BL? Don't just look at the number on the screen.

If its showing you have extra licences, maybe the football/BL bugs is displaying a few more than you actualy have, when in fact you don't have any spare licences.

Have you tried to build any other buildings?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    i havent tried building any other buildings, but i know about the football bugg and it definatley isnt that. i might not be able to build other things too not checked yet. i have enough licences to build all my mines on my land but that isnt the case since the football bugg came into play. i find all balls then i have 0 licences if ive built all my mines. so this is a new bugg to me.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    sounds like server lag, you vertual games not sinked with the hard game..a full 15 min log out may resink them

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    just tried putting 2 buildings down also, they wont build either, this is a very very naughty bug indeed.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Don't know what level you are, so if you lower level this suggestion might be a bit too costly but...

See if you can find a building that you could knock down, maybe the tavern. One that won't cost the earth to rebuild, and one that you could live without for a few days - if you have to wait for support to fix your problem.

Check that you get a refund for the building licence, then try to build one mine again.

Make sure you do this inbetween a collectable spawn ie when you don't have a find collectable quest in your quest book.

Reply to Thread