Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't start the "first group stage match"?!?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

First group fase match

I can't start first group fase match. It tells me that: "i have reach the limit for the maximum number of concurrent adventures you can participate in"
    But i don't have any andventure open at this moment i wanted to start the first group fase match because i won the practice run.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    If your like me, I started the practice match early before the bug fix but afterwards, even though I received a new practice match, my old one was still running being unable to cancel it. When I tried to visit the old one however, it said "Could not load adventure zone. It has expired." Then the icon for it disappeared and I was able to continue like normal until I refreshed the page to which then it reappeared and I had to do the same thing over once more.

This is a very annoying bug as this has to be done every time you log in or need to refresh or hopefully at least until the timer completes.

Note
    You can not start any new adventures until you first try to visit the old practice match (which can sometimes only be found in the quest log so try looking here if you don't see the icon) as "You have reached the limit for the maximum number of concurrent adventures you can participate in"

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    This is not fun anymore i cancelled the practice run and started the group match. Then i checked the event quest and had them both there practice match and first group match. I checked the box practice run and opened it and told it to cancel it, and now my first group match is gone. I don't know what is the matter but starts to get a little anoying in this way we never can finish the event quest
    Last edited by Cian2005; 15.06.14 at 20:33.

World
    Newfoundland

Can't start the "first group stage match"?!?

Hi guys and gals,
    so i've passed the practice match and got to the first group stage match! When i try to start the match/adventure it sais "you have reached the limit for the maximum number of concurren adventures you can participate in." ?!? Any advise, should i wait or is it a technical glitch?
    Thnx.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    im having same thing coming up cant start any adventure

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I started the practice match before the shut down of the event last week. After the relaunch, I restarted it and I completed it, but the 1st instance is still there as a ghost - which won't allow me to start other advs. As a work around, if i go to the quest book and "check" practice match it reappears. I then try to visit practice match and get a message saying the quest has expired. I can then start a new adv - bit of a pain but it works for me.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by margrose View Post
    im having same thing coming up cant start any adventure
    Same with me, just checked!?!

Ok, it seems that the practice match was the issue, i still had it in the quest log!
    Mark it in your quest log and after that try to visti, it will dissapear! BIG thanks to Steven2002!
    Last edited by DISSESHOWEDO; 17.06.14 at 10:24.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by DISSESHOWEDO View Post
    Same with me, just checked!?!

Ok, it seems that the practice match was the issue, i still had it in the quest log!
    Mark it in your quest log and after that try to visti, it will dissapear! BIG thanks to Steven2002!
    Can you explain that a bit more ? Would be a great help ( Especially as NO help from BB - yet )

I have played and finished "Practice Match" already , so I can't do it again ( even if I wanted to ... ) .

No spare match here !

Reply to Thread