Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 18/06/2014

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    it should go right for ones. the same problem as with easter event. there was also said that there was going to be send an in-game mail.
    did lots of rb's, none in-game rechieved. at the end of the event everybody got the same 150 eggs. no matter what the afford was from that person.

now the same issue. at the 26th everybody gets 150 balls. no matter the afford.

and i didn't read anything what bb is going to do about the failure on day 1. that a lot of people got already the imp storehouse from the event calender.
    it isn't fair that some people have recieved one and other not. bb what are you going to do about that???

always problems, bugs, lag...............bb/develop team learn from your mistakes!!!
    Last edited by general1; 17.06.14 at 21:25.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Pretty much sucks for this side of the world..... On Day 1, Australian and other users in or around this timezone had from 1am to 10am before door 1 was locked and gems had to be used to open it. Today the servers go down from 6pm to 11pm and then 9am to 3pm the next morning...effectively, for those who work and sleep, knocking the game out for 21 hours. pathetic

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I notice that the Change Log doesn't mention the medium and long treasure searches returning maximum 3 footballs, and whether that issue will be addressed. I guess the best thing is to continue on short or very long searches until further notice, but feel sorry for those players who don't have the option of very long and effectively "waste" a search overnight.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by general1 View Post
    ... that a lot of people got already the imp storehouse from the event calender.
    it isn't fair that some people have recieved one and other not. bb what are you going to do about that???
    Still in envy mode here over the guildies who used gems to open doors early on that first calendar and now have another chance to get yet another storehouse and, more importantly, another schoolhouse.
    Will have to just be happy with the one available schoolhouse here and try to calm the envy/jealousy.

Very glad they are tweaking things to add chance of footballs in 'normal' adventure loot. Well done BB

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you BB, at least I will be able to play it again I have been stuck for 4 days now...... and NO reply to my support ticket at all

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    and what about the grout that was surposed to be dropped on adventures and explorer searches

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripi View Post
    Still in envy mode here over the guildies who used gems to open doors early on that first calendar and now have another chance to get yet another storehouse and, more importantly, another schoolhouse.
    Will have to just be happy with the one available schoolhouse here and try to calm the envy/jealousy.

Very glad they are tweaking things to add chance of footballs in 'normal' adventure loot. Well done BB
    The fact that they let that slide is beyond me. They have ways to track when people buy things in game. Why they chose to reset that is anybodys guess. Personally, I guess complete and utter incompetents. There seems to be no other logical explanation for their actions. I want to buy a school for 20 gems as well.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyBunnyHugs View Post
    Thank you BB, at least I will be able to play it again I have been stuck for 4 days now...... and NO reply to my support ticket at all
    I put in a support ticket on Friday and have not had a reply I had 2 practice match adventures open and neither would allow me to complete so cancelled what I thought was the one with the bug and nope it was the active one... wasted so many buffs on it too.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    here here

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Great news that the balls not being rewarded as adventure loot was a bug (even though you're making literally no use of the test server...)

Reply to Thread