Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 18/06/2014

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    All these spontaneous maintenances are getting rather annoying. I will miss out on a manuscript's worth of production time because of this. It's time you introduce a queue in the bookbinder because the science system is getting ridiculous as it is.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    "It's time you introduce a queue in the bookbinder because the science system"

I also thought of this. And the same for creating collections from collectibles.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Why on earth can't you do this weeks maintenance at the same time as this one? 2 days in a week is just silly, you should have started this early in the morning and cancelled Thursdays maintenance

World
    Newfoundland
    UPDATE: Additional information has been posted in the Change Log thread.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 18.06.14 at 11:50.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had my the practice match closed with the update due the issues which I understand, however, are those of us who were waiting to complete the quest going to be given the opportunity to due so for quest awards? I lost the opportunity to obtain the 150 footballs and other rewards from the practice match (with my active premium)
    thank you

World
    Northisle
    I have read this several times :

•If the quest "Practice match" was still open before the maintenance on the 18th of June and was closed during this maintenance, the quest "First group stage match" is now active:•Explanation: The quest "First group stage match" became available right after the maintenance, if the quest "Practice match" was closed by the maintenance. Both quests "Practice match" and "First group stage match" are part of a quest chain.
    •The open quest "First group stage match" will be closed with the maintenance on the 26th of June, assuming the adventure was already completed in advance.

All following event adventure quests (starting with the 3rd quest "The last group stage match ") are independent
    and not blocked by an open quest. They will be available as soon as the adventure is retrieved from the event calendar.

I.E. If the quest "First group stage match" is still open (assuming you played the adventure already before the 18th of June),
    it will not block your next match quest ("The last group stage match ") and it will be completed after the maintenance on the 26th of June.

In some rare cases, the quest "Practice match" or "First group stage match" could not be completed by the script, even though the adventure was already finished. We are working on an solution for these cases.

So would appreciate simple explanation as too thick to follow above.

I had completed the Practice Match.

My Event Quest still sits at "Complete the Quest Kick Off " - which means I must win the Practice Match - and start the adventure "Practice Match" - obviously none of can be done as I can't find another Kick Off, even if I wanted to spend all those buffs again.

So I can't move on to the next Quests as they are locked.

Is this still a mess or is it just me ?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    Hi, Can we have a dev diary for the one week old event yet please?

The Dev Diary was indeed delayed due to the recently encountered issues but it should arrive by the end of the week.

Support have been flooded with tickets lately so their response time is less that great at this time, but it should get better after today's maintenance as a lot of issues will be sorted.

The amount of event resources received is calculated through a script for all adventures finished by each player.

If you are still experiencing issues after this maintenance, please send a ticket to support about it and explain exactly what the problem is.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    The Change Log for this feedback thread can be found here.
    Refers to a message containing this info:
    All players who finished adventures since the event started will receive an in-game mail with the appropriate amount footballs and event resources included. It will be sent during the update on the 26th of June. Be aware that the chance of getting event resources/footballs is not 100% for every played adventure.
    So far noone in my guild saw it passing by. Still working on those?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoeri View Post
    Refers to a message containing this info:

So far noone in my guild saw it passing by. Still working on those?
    There was a mistake in the Change Log. The script to send those ran last week (during the maintenance on the 18th of June). The Change Log has been corrected to show that. Thank you for pointing it out!

World
    Northisle
    The Change Log has been corrected to show that. Thank you for pointing it out!
    OK, I do indeed remember 1 or 2 mails with goodies from last week thx!

Reply to Thread