Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unable to open doors in event window

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    gah, same here. Ok, does that mean I cannot get final prize now?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Similar problem here - couldn't select door 18 yesterday after maintenance. I've opened all the other doors including door 19 and picked up all the prizes but door 18 is still stubbonly closed & now it won't let me even pay to unlock the door with gems.

Any suggestions?

World
    Northisle
    I am the same as you evilgreenie - box 18 highlighted yesterday but couldn't open it tried few times through the day
    today you can open with gems and box 19 is highlighted - neither one will open and nothing pops up to say pay with gems for box 18

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiJ View Post
    I am the same as you evilgreenie - box 18 highlighted yesterday but couldn't open it tried few times through the day
    today you can open with gems and box 19 is highlighted - neither one will open and nothing pops up to say pay with gems for box 18
    Ello, box 18 had the options in right? did you pick one of the three options inside box 18? It wont open unless you pick one

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiJ View Post

as I suggested yesterday above, you need to select the prize on the special door on the right first, then door 18 will open If you did this and still wont open, then contact support

World
    Newfoundland
    Oh Jollyfog1012 my bad ive been sooo busy I keep forgetting sorry, That SE I finished, that sector cleared okay sorry I'm a scatter brain

World
    Sandycove
    nooo, I wasn't directing at you my friend, but the answer had already been given and not read by the previous poster

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    If you have missed a door using a few of your weekly gems will allow you to open it thus allowing you to carry on and get the grand prize at the end of the event.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks Brayarg & Jollyfog2012! - I wasn't selecting prize so I couldn't open the door... and there was me thinking I'd get *all three* prizes rather than having to select just one..

Excuse me while I go and kick myself...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Event calendar

I missed one day opening my calender, when i hover my mouse over the unopened window it says use gems to open, but not button to click yes or anything, i click but nothing happens, essentially it won't let me use gems to open the window.

Thats a bug right? It's been going on for several days. Any help is appreciated and if i missed something obvious, sorry, don't think i did tho.

Inra

Reply to Thread