Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New building : the Harbour.

World
    Sandycove

New building : the Harbour.

there can be a "new building" named the HARBOUR or so which gives 1 selected general/ an -30 seconds time buff
    So a BHG would be 14 min : 30 sec the building can be upgraded and each level up gives another 30 sec bonus
    ( would be nice if upgradable to level 6 with grout ^_^)
    [EDIT 1] : or if not upgradeble if lowers the travel time by 50% (thx MOD_JonnyEng)
    maybe you can split the time / speed bonus between some generals

Buyable with 1850 Starcoins or with 4900 and/or when you have one needed archievement for it

Let me know what you think
    constructive critisism welcome
    and give and +1 or -1

Thanks,
    matie2506

[EDIT 2] :
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykew2012 View Post
    . But why "only for traveling generals"? Can't we make exploring ships? they could sail out for a week (with an explorer) and bring back exo wood, granite, gold, beans (pls read : expensive spices...)... all things that are not available on your island.
    And we need a ship yard to build ships. Small, bigger and tall ships. Each with their own cargo capacity.
    " Can't we make exploring ships? they could sail out for a week (with an explorer) and bring back exo wood, granite, gold, beans (pls read : expensive spices...)... "
    well would be nice to let them search new small islands where we can build 10 buildings max or so up to a max of 5 islands or so but that search isnt 10 mins ofcours and not a 100% yippie thing like a 20% chance to find a island which takes 7 days to explore
    and yeah at the harbour its nice to have that ship yard maybe also to repair damaged ships ?

thanks Jaykew2012 for bringing up this idea
    Last edited by matie2506; 21.06.14 at 14:48. Reason: added second idea option
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well .. I think that

1) why for only level 50 ?
    2) quite expensive for reducing traveltime with max 3 minutes for 1 general ??

I like the idea though

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by KarstenL View Post
    Well .. I think that

1) why for only level 50 ?
    2) quite expensive for reducing traveltime with max 3 minutes for 1 general ??

I like the idea though
    hmmm point 1) yeah maybe should make it lvl 40+ or something like that with (i am not even lvl 50 my self :P am lvl 48)
    and beans are also for under level 50 beans are optainable for all levels
    Last edited by matie2506; 20.06.14 at 13:52.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by matie2506 View Post
    hmmm point 1) yeah maybe should make it lvl 40+ or something like that
    yeah .. but that would demand something else but starcoins.. and even though I'm lvl 49 I don't do fairy ... at least not yet, since I don't fell I have the ressources, so the saplings is a problem too (I assume that I'm not the only one that choose to ommit fairy)

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    due to that fact that the genral tree is maybe coming up soon..not sure this idears worth thinking about
    if the gen tree isnt coming ok fair enoth
    also the genral thinking of introducing new gens instead of the gen tree is the fact of to many dif gens to imploment, so many codings needed..this will be same problem
    As always a little yes or no from BB is needed first
    Last edited by defadog2014; 20.06.14 at 14:15.

World
    Sandycove
    defadog where can i find that "general tree" cuz i havent heared anything about it...

[EDIT] oooooh you mean skill tree LOL
    Last edited by matie2506; 21.06.14 at 15:01.

World
    Northisle
    i like the idea of a port. cities with a port had/have/and will always have an economic benefit against "in-land" cities. But why "only for traveling generals"? Can't we make exploring ships? they could sail out for a week (with an explorer) and bring back exo wood, granite, gold, beans (pls read : expensive spices...)... all things that are not available on your island.
    And we need a ship yard to build ships. Small, bigger and tall ships. Each with their own cargo capacity.

And what about the risk of losing a ship and explorer while traveling the high seas...

World
    Sandycove
    well jaykew i like that
    " Can't we make exploring ships? they could sail out for a week (with an explorer) and bring back exo wood, granite, gold, beans (pls read : expensive spices...)... "
    well would be nice to let them search new small islands where we can build 10 buildings max or so up to a max of 5 islands or so but that search isnt 10 mins ofcours and not a 100% yippie thing like a 20% chance to find a island which takes 7 days to explore
    (will add this in description)

thanks

btw: well losing an explorer would get expensive but a ship, maybe

well the idea is starting to get big i think Dev's like that and/or the idea too
    Last edited by matie2506; 21.06.14 at 09:59.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I like the ships idea - the home island gets a bit boring.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i would prefer to have the harbor to allow us to raid the islands that we complete as an adv for ex amount of days goods to be returned to harbor vis ships this would mean no new maps to create and make the adv's where you lose hundreds of troops worth while

Reply to Thread