Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The Settlers Football World Championship

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] The Settlers Football World Championship

You can find the Dev Diary here!

Please leave your comments and feedback below.

Thank you!

BB_Ravel

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Loving the Lucky Explorer

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Meh, because of the fake *door available*-spam, like the message popping up every time you go to an adventure-Island, I actually mistook a real warning for more spam and missed a door. Wonderfull.

But I'll miss more doors, I'll be off for a short holiday. I Always hate events where they try to keep players logging in every day to get special rewards. Is BB afraid we wont come back when we dont log in for a week? Ha what a confidence in the game.

but I ont really care anyway. There's not a single reward I really want. Add the bugs that come with the event, and the balance is negative. *booo!*

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The rewards are fine, but the event itself stinks - after a hard day at work, I don't enjoy searching for invisible collectables, calculating buff requirements, making buffs, then playing a silly adventure just to get a few footballs - whatever happened to the KISS approach?

The event also came too soon after the Easter event, special items like eggs and footballs distort trading in the trade office. For example, the price of coal and pinewood has trebled since the Easter event. Eggs and footballs should be non-tradeable in the trade office, but trade between players (especially within guilds) should be allowed.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The event is a shocker and really I am sick and tired of "collectible driven events". It is just plain boring....The lucky explorer is pretty awesome, but the rest is just utter junk. As for upgrading farms to level 6, did you guys even give any thought into the effect that has on silo's?...Guess not.

I give the Event a 2/10. The Two is solely for the LE. The rest is a Zero

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    This event is way too hard for lower level players, needed a rebalance which never came and will drive more players away than attract more to the game. The game needs new content that adds to everything already available to players.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I do not want to sound whingey, because I appreciate BB work and effort in doing the event.
    However what happened to the fun and joy of playing? If you limit the amount of resources to few a day and make rewards high-priced you destroy fun and joy. Simple math to get 2 of the new Lucky Explorers one need 5000 footballs, if we get 1000 from event adventures, amount of 4000 divided by 31 days makes it 129 footballs a day. How many players are getting this amount every day my guess will be very few. Plus where is a hope of getting Friary, building licences, and other gifts available?

World
    Newfoundland
    Most important bit missing: when does the event end?

I don't mind that this event is a bit harder than usual and that people have to actually make an effort to get footballs and that not every reward can be got from it and we have to prioritise. But I agree that there should be more equal chances for lower levels because right now, the best way to get footballs is by trading and not everyone has the resources for that.

World
    Sandycove
    the rewards are great but we could have done with having the event tested for longer prior to it going live. The feedback given during the short time we had it on test should have been acted on to prevent a few of the major issues we've had on live server.

However, always grateful for free stuff and a diversion from just playing the normal game

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    since this dev diary was publised 8-9 days after this event started, I assume we can expect Dev diary for next event after the next event ends . Correct me, if I am wrong :P

Reply to Thread