Closed Thread

Thread: Several account issues

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Several account issues

Hi guys......I will asK some account regarding question
    I did play other browser based online games along with my wife from home.
    In every game if you send a ticket to the mods, explaining the situation (2 laptops at home, one router) and during the day my wife log in from his workplace - all was good, and we can play together without any problems
    In other games, there was a pilory list - showing which user was banned, for how long, the reason of the ban (several reasons with respective time of ban) and the game operator who inflicted the ban. In the forums you can see which operator or mod is online, you can write the message to the mod and recieving an answer in a couple of hours. There was people banned for life and nobody can do anything to change the situation. Here is quit different since we don't know how to explain the situation to the team and be able to know if they will allow us to play or not.
    48 hours to respond a single ticket is very long time for the 21 century. And don't knowing the reason to be banned is also frustrating.
    Anyway - the question is:
    We are allowed to play or we are not, according to the situation I've described above?

World
    Newfoundland
    You won't be banned just for playing from the same IP address. I lived with my brother for several months, and we never heard a peep about it.

What you musn't do, is "pushing" which means to use one account to boost up the other. So as long as you trade more or less fairly with each other, you should have nothing to worry about
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    What is then "reasonable trade"?.............I have recieved tons of resources from players of our guild for free, and this was not a problem, but when you trade for free with your wife, that is a problem?.......I see the rules - they states "physical person" and is clear that we are different "physical persons" since 30-40% of the time we play from different IP-s......

World
    Sandycove
    You can contact Support via the contact form on this page.

You will have to give them a clear explanation on what your situation is, regarding you and your wife both playing from the same ip and they will handle it further. They can also answer any specific questions you have regarding this

[ Thread closed ]
    Last edited by Fexno; 24.06.14 at 11:09. Reason: wife

World
    Newfoundland
    You just need to send a ticket to support explaining that you and your wife will be playing on two accounts from the same ip address. Many couples do this.
    With regards to 'pushing', if you are sending resources from one account to another for say, 1 fish, this looks like you are using the second island as a resource sink. When this occurs between guild players, they obviously have different ip's so are regarded as two separate players, but when happening from the same ip, there is no way to prove it is in fact two separate people, so best to avoid that kind of trade.

Closed Thread