Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New Building on Facebook 24.06.14

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    I disagree, this is exactly what they did for new buildings relating to science skills, they posted pictures on Facebook and invited people to guess what it was. I'd be surprised (and disappointed) if this turned out to be a mere artwork change for the MMA garrison.
    Well. prepared to be disappointed. As the latest posting on their facebook says "new assets for the game". Which translate to new graphics.

Its the new grim reaper general garrison artwork. nothing more. The only possible new thing they can do is introduce us the new generals skill tree to go with the new graphics replacement.

Like I mentioned before. they posted new graphics replacements for a lot of buildings (different levels) in the past.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by mod_daz View Post
    with the oriental look, it's a samurai swordsmith :d
    +1

or a samurai master general garrison
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I hope they remember to add a Stronghelmet Garrison

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    its something to do with ninja, the sword and target gives it away, ninja's are expert in both of thease arts as well as others

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    the graphic update for different generals camps is a simple but quite usefull addition to gameplay in the adventures, so jipppieee!

One thing i hope is that we will be able to add numbers to the camps to really differentiate between all generals! (all general camps now have a level shield hovering above with a 1 in it. this would be ideal to give to us to adjust that number,)

World
    Newfoundland
    I must say that a change of the look of garrisons is good, will be a lot easier to tell the differnt camp apart, hopefully we'll get a graphics change on the MG, VG, BHG, and Stronghelmet too. Those 2 pics I've seen posted here is assumably the MMA, and Grimmy garrisons.
    Last edited by LordBosse; 29.06.14 at 09:31.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    What is stronghelmet? is that the Veteran ?

World
    Newfoundland
    No, Stronghelmet is like the BHG, it was available from the 1st edition starter pack

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPope View Post
    The only possible new thing they can do is introduce us the new generals skill tree to go with the new graphics replacement.
    Hopefully. That's the only way BB might salvage some dignity from making a big deal about new graphics when the playerbase have made it clear what they REALLY want...

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    What's wrong in making slight but usefull adjustments to the gameplay by the graphics department, while the debuggers keep on battling the bugs?

Only ones making a big deal of it are players not BB, who just want to do a little tickle on fakebook (love the namejoke somewhere above) to get some respons on these pics.

Reply to Thread