Reply to Thread

Thread: 48 hours to answer the ticket?!?!?!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

48 hours to answer the ticket?!?!?!

It is a mystery........48 hours to answer the players ticket - no way..............
    And so go.......recieve a quest to produce 5 bronze swords - in the storage - 150 bronze bars, 250 coal.......producing time - 6:40......the building is buffed..........there is not even a production green bar to point how much time left..........Last 45 min - no swords are produced........quest doesn't finish.......
    What the average player have to do?......where have to write, to who have to write.......?!?!
    If we have to respect the rules, why the same governor doesn't respect his own rules?..........
    Answering the ticket is up to 48 hours - no.......is already 56 hours and still nothing.......
    Now tell me to open the box of "Ï don"t know what" to fulfill the requirment of the quest for the [removed] 5 bronze swords
    there is a picture about my bronze sword production

http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/75/7427075t.jpg

there is no bar to show when the production will be finished.........and I wait already 45 min, and no sword is produced........

Hello Yrvag13,

Please do not use swear words on the forum, not even masked.

Thank you,
    Fexno
    Last edited by Fexno; 25.06.14 at 21:10.

World
    Newfoundland
    I have to ask, is your storage full? If that is the case the production of that resource pauses until used, sold or whichever

World
    Newfoundland
    Sounds like a full storage to me too.
    Also sometimes a quick question in the help tab in game, or a post here on the forum can solve a problem quicker than sending support a ticket. Your problem may not need support to help at all.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    If memory serves all support tickets are answered within 2 business days. In times of high traffic this may take longer.

A few things you can check is is your storage full? A work yard wont produce if there is no room to put new products being made. Also does your workyard have sufficient materials supplying it? Lastly a workyard that is in the process of being upgraded wont produce anything.

In my experience 9 times out of 10 a quick trip to the ingame help chat channel is normally enough to solve most issues so maybe in future try there as there is usually a plethora of very experienced player with lots of experience willing to help you.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep, the two most common pitfalls, either the storage is full or it's a "waiting quest", and you haven't done the one previous to it.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread