Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BB please take note and make these changes

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Portals would be handy.. Perhaps setup directly as LZ spots for the LS..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Portals would be handy.. Perhaps setup directly as LZ spots for the LS..
    Set them up for what LS spots ?. I don't recall BB ever saying this camp or that camp is a LS camp. It's purely a player driven convention as to which camps are LS camps. This would mean they would have to set up portals for every single camp or trap on an adventure. You would then have the problem of selecting which portal you want.

You would also have the problem of a portal being unavailable due to the fact that at the time you send your general certain camps have not yet been destroyed but will be destroyed by the time you arrive.

I'm sorry but I don''t think it's even possible to develop code to do what your asking. I also doubt that the result if you could would be no where near what BB intended adventures to be about.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Set them up for what LS spots ?. I don't recall BB ever saying this camp or that camp is a LS camp. It's purely a player driven convention as to which camps are LS camps. This would mean they would have to set up portals for every single camp or trap on an adventure. You would then have the problem of selecting which portal you want.

You would also have the problem of a portal being unavailable due to the fact that at the time you send your general certain camps have not yet been destroyed but will be destroyed by the time you arrive.

I'm sorry but I don''t think it's even possible to develop code to do what your asking. I also doubt that the result if you could would be no where near what BB intended adventures to be about.
    Nope, what I meant is more like a "reservation" and "LZ spot opener" (made of the adv starter) of a reachable spot on the map.

They have already made some changes to the LZ routine so obviously they can do some changes..
    Also, if BB could see a way to milk money out of selling such portal from the shop..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    OK I see what you mean now, however would not the owner buying such a thing vastly increase the size of payment they would require to re-coup their expenses, make such unattractive to loot spot buyers for the sake of saving a few minutes doing the loot spot.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Indeed, thou I found it relevant to mention as BB nowadays seems to focus on making good ideas bad..

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    How about we make a simple buffs to kill 1 enemy weakest one not leader lol like some 100-200hitpoint strength so it kill only 1 enemy by lootspoters so sellers don't have to wait 15 min for generals to arrive + 20 min to walk for a single kill...save us half hour of life

don't say we already have catapult rain of arrow n assassin.. they are expensive considering each cost star-coins almost equal to 1-2 xp of whole epic adv(rb/db/se/bk) ...something more like buffs which can be done in PH or in MH with collectables tab ..
    Last edited by Happy_Santosh; 20.07.14 at 11:01.

World
    Newfoundland
    Pretty much yeah, but before you say about the Nukes (1) not everyone can afford a nuke (2) not everyone wants to use a nuke (3) not everyone can buy a nuke.

Was more thinking about them adding a second land zone that is a bit closer rather than a 20 minute walk.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Santosh View Post
    How about we make a simple buffs to kill 1 enemy weakest one not leader lol like some 100-200hitpoint strength so it kill only 1 enemy by lootspoters so sellers don't have to wait 15 min for generals to arrive + 20 min to walk for a single kill...save us half hour of life

don't say we already have catapult rain of arrow n assassin.. they are expensive considering each cost star-coins almost equal to 1-2 xp of whole epic adv(rb/db/se/bk) ...something more like buffs which can be done in PH or in MH with collectables tab ..
    This is a joke right, after all you can't seriously be suggesting this after the level 50 nukes were nerfed.

Reply to Thread