Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BB please take note and make these changes

World
    Newfoundland

BB please take note and make these changes

Ok this has probably been requested but i have had enough, these things need to be implemented as they currently make the game annoying;

(1) The 24 hour trade lock out with a new friend MUST be removed, i do not see how 24 hours makes the difference other than inconveniencing the 2 parties involved.

(2) The trade of multiple single items (buffs like zombies, Charms etc) needs to change, if i have 30 buildings and want to buff using an exotic baskets i have to send 30 single trades is annoying and time consuming. You know what to do; allow us to send those single items in batches, like the IRMAs…and while you are at it allow us to send up to 250 IRMAs in 1 hit.

(3) We should be allow to train more than 25 troops at a time, up to 500 would be good.

(4) The Choc bunnies were an ok idea, the new prove house was an ok idea but you still are not hearing the message for the community regarding the provisional house. Most players use it to make IRMAs and settlers, usually both in their hundreds or thousands; this takes days. Therefore allow the same two tabs in BOTH prove houses (or at least the making settlers option) as most of the time one lies dormant.

I know BB love these little slide thingys, that's cool it's your thing i dig that, but they are REALLLLLLLY annoying AND if you are making 4k of Recruits THEN 1k of Irmas THEN 20k of settlers by the end you have hand cramp.

Why not make all sliders like the trade sliders where you can numerally enter the amount you want…obviously the maximum amount would be dictated by what you have in your storehouse.

So please please please make these things happen
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

World
    Newfoundland
    Number (1) ain't gonna. It used to be "add friend and instant trade" before but if got abused, so they had to introduce the 24 hour cooldowns. Don't blame BlueByte, blame the scammers.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Newfoundland
    the 24h rule should be for players under lvl 32
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Agree with all except the first one. That helps combat scammers, and not really a problem considering you can just setup a trade on TO anyway

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure how 24 hours prevents scamming. Also since when do we punish the innocent for the misdeeds of the guilty. Oh no wait, thats how real life works too with these stupid laws they make up because of criminals abusing the system.

At any rate, excellent post, I voted. Lets get this happening! At the very least. please change those barracks sliders. My hands are still sore from yesterday, and I only made 1250 troops. Can't imagine how sore my hands will get when i make 5k troops, which i will need soon for the fairy tale adv.

If we don't show support for these ideas that are continually brought up they will never change things! Please keep voting and mentioning these things. Its not a big ask for some of these and would make the game a lot more enjoyable, instead of a chore, which is what this is becoming for me as I approach lv50.

World
    Newfoundland
    Since the To update I'm not so sure # 1 is as important as it use to be, The issue use to be a flood of trades direct to the mail box... Where as now its player - To - player. In saying that I'm 100% behind all of them except # 1, Probably 50/50 with # 1 because there is no way I would want to go back to the dark days, Just not to sure we need that protection anymore???

Ddakka, the 24hour rule wasn't put in place to punish the innocent, It was put in place to protect us from being scammed.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thing is there are always going to be scammers, if you are sent a trade you don't have to accept it and there is nothing to prevent someone adding you for 24 hours, and then sending you a scam trade, and then removing you as a friend.

I also want to add to this post

(5) additional landing zones in the Taylor adventures OR a path way that unlocks once you have reached the final camp, so your loot spot does have to do a 20minute walk.

Yeah Yeah yeah I know you can use a nuke but not everyone wants to.

(6) Premium needs to be changed :

A player with premium activated means all buffs received (even from a non- premium individual) will last the extra 10%. I don see feel it is fair that, as a premium player, I need to find another premium player to buff my island YET i can buff anyones, premium or not, and they benefit.

Word to the wise, if this doesn't happen you will find a drop in the number of players that get 6month and year long subs. WHY? because no one wants to be badgered 5 times a day, and it will be perceived as redundant to them (as there is no benefit) and this they will not renew it.

(7) The introduction of a buff that can be used on a General so the walk faster, even if it can only be used from zone to zone.
    Last edited by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA; 16.07.14 at 11:14.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    Thing is there are always going to be scammers, if you are sent a trade you don't have to accept it and there is nothing to prevent someone adding you for 24 hours, and then sending you a scam trade, and then removing you as a friend.

I also want to add to this post

(5) additional landing zones in the Taylor adventures OR a path way that unlocks once you have reached the final camp, so your loot spot does have to do a 20minute walk.
    You mean: As soon as you have cleared the 2nd-to-final sector?

I would LOVE to see shortcuts, and it is very easy to implement for Valiant, Clever and Heroic Little Tailor.
    Unfortunately, I do not see much of a shortcut possibility on the Betrayed Little Tailor, because it goes from southwest to northeast. But at least they could permit a shortcut that will let you go directly from sector 1 to 4.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    You mean: As soon as you have cleared the 2nd-to-final sector?

I would LOVE to see shortcuts, and it is very easy to implement for Valiant, Clever and Heroic Little Tailor.
    Unfortunately, I do not see much of a shortcut possibility on the Betrayed Little Tailor, because it goes from southwest to northeast. But at least they could permit a shortcut that will let you go directly from sector 1 to 4.
    Do you mean cutting down the time it takes for a invited player to make a kill on these adventures ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Yup. Or for any newly arrived general to participate in an acceptable timeframe.

Reply to Thread