Reply to Thread

Thread: World Cup event, my thoughts...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

World Cup event, my thoughts...

The other day I found a friend who is playing an online game similar to TSO. He said:

«My game is awesome! At Christmas they created an event where we must DESTROY other cities to gain special weapons, at Easter we had to CRUSH and OBLITERATE other guild's armies to gain special buildings and now, at World Cup, we must RAZE enemie's islands, OBLITERATE their troops and DISINTEGRATE their mines to gain a Death Star! Amazing, ha?»

I briefly considered not telling him at Easter my crossbowmen sit very quietly painting very cute eggs, at Christmas my cavarly happily engage in producing the must beautiful presents and that at WC my cannoneers get busy cooking soup out of grass and banana peels, but then I decided he deserved to know the truth:

«You call that a world cup event? At TSO we have matches with 11 camps to destroy, each having a super-boss: first it was Buffon, almost indestructible, with 1 million HP, then it was Ronaldo, first strike attack and 15k damage, at last 16 match it was Drogba, and so on. Rumour is at the final match we'll have to take down Messi, Neymar and Rooney! Ah!»

He looked at me for a moment, wide eyes with shock and walked away silently. Since then, he tried to call me some 10 times, but I dare not to take the call...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    *clicks like button*

the events, sadly enough, have nothing to do with what the game is about anymore

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Too funny. Change your your name & hide from the shame

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    i m the same, i think this event is rabish. find collectables, make buff apply buff, and i m not sure it can be done for the last 3 matches , 211 buff to apply so that means must be between 400 and 600 collectables to find , so boring ,poor effort really. shoes and elastic spring are the worst to find , not enough i reckon , and don t want to have to buy them,they must think we are 10 years old

Reply to Thread