Not sure where to post this but the title seemed appropriate
I am sure they look at forum post and maybe time factor,resources.etc... have played a part in the development of this game. Like the post before , i to feel like i missed the boat due to the fact i was loathed to play the game or any game online. The football event had a mixed response (mostly negative i might add ) but for newbies like me (started mid jan' and just turned level 42) it was o.k . Maybe because i enjoyed the Easter event why i was a little enthusiastic about this one.
Quality and quantity needs to be addressed. Reading the forums BB seems to have bitten off more than they can chew .
I would love to see the figures for online participation and longevity of game play, dealing with the basic needs of the community should be the number 1 concern
The last event highlight one basic flaw; collectibles . The ongoing game has the same flaw namely barrels. If the game has limitations technically speaking it should be looked at asap. The community should be aware of this if any . Servers, programming whatever technical difficulties the community are mature enough to understand nuff' said .