Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Summer Event

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    Grout is available in the merchant on test for gems, resource tab: 195gems for 200 grout. As well as being available in future events such as Halloween, Xmas Easter etc
    Please keep in mind that not everything on test will make it to live.
    It could very well be that Grout is only available for gems on test so you can use it for testing purposes.

The sneak peak states:

A new resource is needed to do so: Grout.
    It is very rare and will only be available on special occasions like events, gift packages, etc.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    Grout is available in the merchant on test for gems, resource tab: 195gems for 200 grout. As well as being available in future events such as Halloween, Xmas Easter etc
    Ah, I wanted to check that pricing out but forgot... That's not too bad then, the price on test is comparable to the price during this event so even if it did make it live all it'd really do is swap the gems>balls>grout purchase for a gems>grout purchase. Can't see it making it live but if it does *shrug* I'm easy.

World
    Newfoundland
    In spite of the speculation, let me reassure you that no one is planning to close the game or scare new players off.

Also, I think Fexno cleared up the grout question pretty well. It was announced the resource will only be available on special occasions.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for the info Ravel! Looking forward to what TSO have to bring for the future.

World
    Newfoundland
    While I did read the sneak peak Fexno, as I do with all news items, after that fiasco in both May and June, one has to question the competency of BB, Right now I would not be surprised to see it in the merchant as their next cash cow, with of course a few bugs for good measure and some delayed news to boot. Lets hope things start to improve around here now.

EWiggin
    I have enjoyed this event... Well done BB!

Sure - more info would have been handy - but we play a free game where people take a pride in not paying extra! How many staff should be dedicated?! I think the balance is probably right.

Sometimes the best way to get rid of unhappiness is to get rid of the unhappy people... Those of you who take a potshot at everything BB does aught to reality check their reasons for not leaving... Or is it that they like to whinge constantly?

Within my guild, many seem to have gained two explorers and we have a central kitty that will make sure everyone gets something... If a new player chooses to go it alone, why should they be able to get an explorer? And if they are in a guild, why haven't they had the help they need?

Sometimes we need to take a really good look at ourselves (as a gameplaying group). I think we probably have the game we deserve. And thank goodness for the generally quick responses from the support team.

And finally - It might have had more relevance a bit earlier (when the questions were being asked) but I really liked the dev blog - I hope that's kept up...

World
    Newfoundland
    I assume at the next event (halloween) there will be more buildings that can be upgraded to level 6 ?
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EWiggin View Post
    I have enjoyed this event... Well done BB!

Sure - more info would have been handy - but we play a free game where people take a pride in not paying extra! How many staff should be dedicated?! I think the balance is probably right.

Sometimes the best way to get rid of unhappiness is to get rid of the unhappy people... Those of you who take a potshot at everything BB does aught to reality check their reasons for not leaving... Or is it that they like to whinge constantly?

Within my guild, many seem to have gained two explorers and we have a central kitty that will make sure everyone gets something... If a new player chooses to go it alone, why should they be able to get an explorer? And if they are in a guild, why haven't they had the help they need?

Sometimes we need to take a really good look at ourselves (as a gameplaying group). I think we probably have the game we deserve. And thank goodness for the generally quick responses from the support team.

And finally - It might have had more relevance a bit earlier (when the questions were being asked) but I really liked the dev blog - I hope that's kept up...
    Would dearly have loved to help my guild mates out, and feel really rotten that this event has given me no chance whatsoever to do so. The collectables alone are so unbalanced, that it takes me something like 4 days to even make 1 specific buff.
    The only winners here have been the trade sharks, that alone should have raised the red flags that something was seriously wrong with this.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Sandycove
    Wondering how anyone gonna make the finals in Time? 101 buffs needed. My collects still only gives me scarecrows, herbs and barrels. 1 shoe, 1 spring and no bananapeels! I have been in several Times every day to pick up my collects. seems noone gets whats needed so I cant buy them in TO either.
    Anyway - not much to buy for those footballs, so I think I just trade what I have for some refills for my goldmines and try sell all my corners and twisters etc. hehe
    and SKIP the finals! Could have been more fun if things balance better!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Agree with most of the above replies, and as one put it information is key to the understanding between the players and BB,so this blog is a start. But howabout giving blog or more information on the other stuff that has been promised,but never happened like the "guild bank" and "rock clearance". Even if it is only to explain why it can't/won't be done, cause that way at least we the players will have been informed and know where we stand.

Reply to Thread