Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Granite Pit, new Special Goldmine, Quest Experience Points to Starcoins

Behind a big rock under the bridge in the deepest woods.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by klickit View Post
    i ended up with 195 star coins, not good seeing as ive been lvl 50 for way over a year and have zero quests left. even done all the epic woodyard ones and dailies every day since starting the game. 2 other guildies have quests left and not done epic woodyard and got almost 500 star coins hmmmm wonder how many others may have been short changed?
    Might be many or it may be few.. but think i may be in same category.. was level 50 way before epic wood yard came.. lots of those quest gavee ex instead of coins.. done many other adv with xp in small side quest and what not.. empty quest log and all.. and yay i got 256 coins on all that.. so yes.. feel bit short changed myself.

And no, wont bother support as they more then likely will be flooded with this and in a way the star coins are not that important to me to be in the game...
    Whatever you are physically...male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy--all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.”
    ― Cassandra Clare

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The conversion is fine, though it's not worth it. Play one Nords on premium and you got more

World
    Newfoundland
    Got 1554 star coins aboutish, but then again I hit lvl50 in aboutish Aug 2012 or something like that so for me it's a long last... at last I get rewarded

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Got 2050 starcoins - hit lvl 50 in july 2012. Never stopped killing. ;-)

World
    Newfoundland
    Still feels good getting rewarded for all those xp we never got rewarded for back then

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Well the conversion of xp to star coins is a total joke. I got 500 star coins when the expected amount was closer to 50k Since lvl 50 was achieved i have done quests adventures totalling over 500k of xp. Completing 3 roaring bull adventures a day i expected to receive a lot more than 500 coins. Rb adventures alone should have returned over 6k star coins. Again bb and thier sad attempt to appease us. Go make some more collectibles as thats about your skill level of development.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    reading others feedback on here too it seems they plucked the figure of 500 out of the air and sent to us all.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Well the conversion of xp to star coins is a total joke. I got 500 star coins when the expected amount was closer to 50k Since lvl 50 was achieved i have done quests adventures totalling over 500k of xp. Completing 3 roaring bull adventures a day i expected to receive a lot more than 500 coins. Rb adventures alone should have returned over 6k star coins. Again bb and thier sad attempt to appease us. Go make some more collectibles as thats about your skill level of development.
    The star coins refund was only for QUEST XP, not XP for every adventure you have ever done since L50, they give you the appropriate number of star coins converted from XP in your loot after every adventure. They also shortly after implementation of star coins refunded any backdated lost XP from before star coins existed. So what are all of these star coins you think you are owed?
    Last edited by Baggis; 07.08.14 at 08:38.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    reading others feedback on here too it seems they plucked the figure of 500 out of the air and sent to us all.

I received 2,662 Star Coins Whitey so I do believe its based upon the quests (not adventures) completed since you became L50 and a small amount from the wasted XP from some adventure side quests.
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...416#post263416

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Whitey - did you totally forget that we had star coins for all adventures done after lvl 50 was reached, last year? The big pile. ;-)

This little pile was for stuff like Crisis Quest's, Main and side Quest's - and those XP's thrown at us in the middle of some adventures. 100XP = 1 star coin.

Reply to Thread