Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Granite Pit, new Special Goldmine, Quest Experience Points to Starcoins

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    please BB if u are trying to implament something into the game...ask the comunity first and then go live....

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB- how much will the Granite pit cost?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    What interests me most is the line underneath the granite pit:

The Granite Pit will be available unlimited in time. A new building will be introduced for a limited time.

now *that* might be worth investing in.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Last time the granite pit was on the test server it was 1995 gems, sadly for a building that produces only 1000 granite its true value is 100 gems.

World
    Newfoundland
    Who names these things? Someone looked at that design and decided it was a pit? It is the antithesis of a pit. An anti-pit. :P Or was it a dictionary malfunction? And can't someone give that poor gold mine a more creative name, like, dunno, tropical gold mine or whatever the pretty colouring indicates.

+ repeat what other people said before me: what does the extra super duper special gold mine DO? Can I build it on a stone deposit? Does it play a sound when I click on it? (Heigh-Hooooo) Or does it work like the Arctic iron mine -- that's what the design suggests but no info. Granite pit doesn't interest me much apart from being glad I haven't sold my omniseeds for shoes or footballs. The 3:1 ratio sort of ensures that it probably won't influence granite prices too much. Except if BB decides to put it behind the last door at the next event.

But I'm happy I won't feel short-changed from quests if I ever reach level 50.

World
    Sandycove
    The Grantie Pit starts out with a negative buff? Um... ok.

Dont see how this would effect prices too much. People who get the pit would want to keep the granite for upgrades. Lv 50 peeps who have all their buildings maxed. They wont bother, right?

Not 50 yet but the quests for star coin thing is gonna make allot of people happy. Or at least less grumpy :P

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    So Let me get this straight for the Granite Pit:

You Can Refill it with Omniseed, but it's going to produce a third of the 3000 Granite that we asked you to place in it?

You guys that special kind of ridiculous Blue Byte. The whole reason for demanding you increase the amount of granite in the granite pit was so that it was worth spending Gems on and we could make Granite plentiful through trade. Maybe actually build a production chain.

You asked for our critique, it's not like we're hounding you, pounding on you doors late at night and beheading developers for slight infractions and minor mistakes.

But if we give you advice you should listen, not modify the advice so your product is the exact same thing we asked you to change in the first place. This is a major disregard of everything the testing forum told you and you the developers ought to be ashamed of yourselves for this outright sham of an upgrade.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Who cares? Stack my star menu, make buff lists so buffing isn't an arduous task, fix the BARRACKS :yawn: So many years of players asking for improvements to existing features but you just insist on piling the censored updates in. Turning this game into one of those censored facebook games where you just have to click stuff constantly. So boring. Settlerville

Please do not swear
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 12.07.14 at 01:50.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    (2) special gold mine ? what is so special about it ? You don't say how fast it will run and you don't say what buffs you will ALLOW us to use on it.

What it is is a means to control the amount of gold players can produce.
    In so far as buff goes, it quiet clearly say you can use production buffs, that is fish platter, solid sandwiches, irma's gift baskets, employee of the month badges, exotic baskets, mother tree ritual, rainbow ... etc. etc.

The excat same buffs you can use on any other gold mine.

As for what the specialty - true they arn't saying, but lets make an educated guess that it is to gold mines, what artic mines are to iron. a building licensened free level 5 mine.

World
    Newfoundland
    i like it. i wasnt gonna buy granite pit. now that noone else will either i wont lose out in granite income. great success?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread