Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Granite Pit, new Special Goldmine, Quest Experience Points to Starcoins

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Move on, folks. Nothing to see here...

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    During one of the weekly maintenances to follow, a special script will gather all information, calculate the amount of Star Coins and refund them directly to the account. More information will be provided soon.
    A big suggestion is please don't make this as stated. If you automatically refund an account you will get hundreds saying they havent received it and the number of support tickets will go through the roof. At the very least put an email into someones inbox with the Star Coins attached and ask the player to accept them....
    fish

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another worthless update. Where is the improvement to barracks to train more than 25 troops at a time?

The xp to star coins is cool that has been a long time coming so thanks for that.

World
    Sandycove
    I wonder which poor Dev is going to draw the short straw and Blog this then?
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Rubbish, don't even bother with the buildings

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    During one of the weekly maintenances to follow, a special script will gather all information, calculate the amount of Star Coins and refund them directly to the account. More information will be provided soon.
    A big suggestion is please don't make this as stated. If you automatically refund an account you will get hundreds saying they havent received it and the number of support tickets will go through the roof. At the very least put an email into someones inbox with the Star Coins attached and ask the player to accept them....
    fish
    100% agree.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Granite pit V1 proved unpopular on test, V2 increased the depo x3 then decreased the output by 1/3 rd. Well words fail me beyond this point.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    hey developers...

Recurring: The building won't go back to the star menu when it's depleted or when you demolish it. There is a warning message when you want to destroy it.
    I know we can refill the mines before it depletes... but we can't refill the mines after it depletes.
    Correct me if I am wrong...

Developers, I ask you to add a option... "don't deplete mine". We, the players, want to refill the mines if we want.
    Because building a new mine EVERY TIME on SAME PLACE IS RIDICULOUS!!!

Please introduce unlimited mines to the Settlers Online, we want Unlimited Gold mines and Unlimited Iron mines!
    In Anno Online... they have unlimited mines... and your mines in Settlers online... not. I am wondering why not.

And no more "Capacity: Includes 3.000 units of granite. It uses 3 units to produce one granite (resource)" censored!
    And we want Unlimited Marble and Stones whatever too.
    Thank you.

Power to pleayers!!!

Please do not swear
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 12.07.14 at 01:42.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Any new players thinking of spending money on gems... dont!... IMO you'll regret it... we're all flogging a dead horse here!

Consistent lack of listening to the community; failure to fix bugs; shockingly bad communication; and a general lack of understanding of your own product: BB please let us know how you manage to be this bad yet still in business?!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    I wonder which poor Dev is going to draw the short straw and Blog this then?
    LOL. :-)

The need for them to ask for Feedback is just smokes screen! They have been asking for feedback on this gem pit on test server and many have given feedback. Nothing has changed to the granite pit from test server. Maybe bugs text removed.

Here's some economy math for you to consider:

If you buy a Granite Pit for 1975 gems. AT best you can get is 4000 granite. (efforts require, upgrading it, upgrading cost associated to it, cost of the buff to get it to spit out x4, waiting a long time to get the payout.).

Now if you spend 1995 gems to buy an Improved Silo. SELL it on Trade for 24,000 coins (probably for more since people are selling them now at 26,500). Take those coins and buy granite from others say at a rate of 3 coins per 1 granite. You'd get 8,000 granite (or more even). You'd probably get this faster than waiting it out on the granite pit. Not to mention you get double the amount!

Basically TLDR:

Granite Pit = VERY BAD!

Reply to Thread