Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Granite Pit, new Special Goldmine, Quest Experience Points to Starcoins

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Your suggestion/feedback about it not being destroyed when depleted was suggested on test server MANY times.

Its good suggestion. But BB apparently thinks its better to sell more of them to people who 'accidently' let it deplete instead of 'stopping' it.
    Basically, it seems BB just wants to make money off people who lack understanding of the game mechanics/economy.

Also why bother having a weekly purchase limit? To give the illusion that this building is so over powered that buying 20 of them would break the game?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngelX2 View Post
    hey developers...

I know we can refill the mines before it depletes... but we can't refill the mines after it depletes.
    Correct me if I am wrong...

Developers, I ask you to add a option... "don't deplete mine". We, the players, want to refill the mines if we want.
    Because building a new mine EVERY TIME on SAME PLACE IS RIDICULOUS!!!

Please introduce unlimited mines to the Settlers Online, we want Unlimited Gold mines and Unlimited Iron mines!
    In Anno Online... they have unlimited mines... and your mines in Settlers online... not. I am wondering why not.

And no more "Capacity: Includes 3.000 units of granite. It uses 3 units to produce one granite (resource)" censored!
    And we want Unlimited Marble and Stones whatever too.
    Thank you.

Power to pleayers!!!
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 12.07.14 at 01:43.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Special Gold Mine (Arctic Gold Mine)
    goes over a gold mine deposit. its level 6. its basically like an arctic iron mine.
    this one is actually not bad for those who uses gold mine lvl 5 to milk gold with gold refills.
    since it goes to level 6! which is great for buffing.

TLDR: Arctic gold mine is good!

The graphics BB used in this blog is very missing leading showing it going over any building tile spot. but in fact it only goes over a mine node.

BAD graphic example placing it on plain green field:

Good graphic example: (it goes over gold mine node)

It's called arctic gold mine. appears in a trade office option.
    Last edited by RonPope; 12.07.14 at 00:10.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharahzade View Post
    Great Move Bluebyte, great move.
    Ensuring people will buy neither the Pit nor the Omniseed.
    Oh wait, maybe someone will: The same guys who buy a Displaced Settlers for 900+ gems ... lol!
    same people who buy 10 settlers for 95gems. :-)

I guess we cant really bash bb from 'trying' to make a buck.

the only real reason to buy the granite pit is if you're into decoration buildings with a little 'side perk'.
    Last edited by RonPope; 12.07.14 at 00:21.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    When do we get to see Granite Pit v3 then?

World
    Northisle
    BB never listens , to people comments ...

I have one question ,though...What happened with the possibility to make granite in the Rarity Provision House?

That was a promise by BB, when it was introduced ...on test , you could to granite in RPH, but then, later , when it appeared in the Merchant ( on live env.) , the option to make granite was removed .... and 1 month later , BB introduced Granite Pit ( on test).

Shame!!! false advertising...sorry , but many people , bought the Rarity Provision House , because of the promise : that in the future , you'll have the option to make granite in it.

Not buying the Granite Pit, 1995 gems lol

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    A good gamer company
    - develop to players (listen, plan, modify, publish)
    - play with the game

In the world there are very very few good gamer company (maybe Games that monthly fees)

I don't uderstand why we need this! I can accept a free to play game need lots of money (more and more and more than for than an sub. fee game) and yes they need more money money and money, and of course money again, and w8 yes money. We must accept it, We accept it, all arround the world the free 2 play games work with the same model.
    We can buy this pits for money = BB got money hurray. BB reached the goal. Why should we feel it every single purchase that we come off badly?

BB just see all of that constructive answers. How many people like or dislike your idea?!

Granite pit would be great motivation to raise your economy a little bit easier. 3000/3=1000 with refill and with buff almost deficit. Simular function than Magic Beanstalk. BB think ppl like magic beanstalk, then ppl will like same mechanics for money hurray. No way.

Unfortunately when I read one like this I get tired of the game sufficiently. Only i can see that, all of the pieces of the developments are about the money striking off and there is no entertainment in him. Should speak to the games about enterainment.

Vote?! We need this? Or we would like to see a friendlier v3?

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    I guess we gotta be thankful that they didn't just increase the production time of the Granite Pit to 3 hours, lol!

@Bluebyte: Why do you even bother to develop gembought content that you don't want people to buy?

Oh, and nice one about that gold mine picture: Don't the devs even know where gold mines are placed? O.o

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I really dislike the fact that BB made it 3to1 ratio. This was stingy and naff!!. I love the building and the grafix. But why did BB have to show us how eager they are to take rather than give anything...

Once again your improvements are only benefit to you BB and not to the player...

Guess i should not hold my breath for the gold mine production times either...

My 2 cents
    Last edited by MerlinXII; 12.07.14 at 06:01. Reason: spelling

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    WOW more building nice one BB .. im getting them defo

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    @Merlin: Don't worry, the new building won't benefit BB. In the sense that the hard cash earned from players who buy them will probably be less than the money paid in salaries to the developers who created them.

Point in case: Players don't pay big monies for stupid useless buildings.

Reply to Thread