Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Granite Pit, new Special Goldmine, Quest Experience Points to Starcoins

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm really looking forward to the implementation. I've made a poll for all my settlers, they can predict which bug will pop up with the arrival of the new things. Great fun!

For the rest: I dont care.

World
    Sandycove
    The Granite Pit is almost a year old concept (8 months?). Just put it in already. Some will buy some wont. But for the love of monkies move on to other ideas please. If you keep picking at it, it wont heal.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Hi

Wanna start off by saying thanks BB at least you didn't throw the idea away completely like with some of the other cool idea's you had.

But this morning was a sad day for me, I have been waiting for so long for this, I thought it was a great idea, I saved up all my omniseeds and was ready to spend gems for it as well... but then once again, you release a item without taking into consideration the maths behind it...

BB, I understand this is a business, I understand you need to make money, but please could you just ask your CEO or whoever makes these choice if its so hard for him to just implement something people would spend money on? A ton of people in this game spend gems, I myself have bought gems for both me and my Wife and I once let her brother buy on my credit card, the fact is people think this is a cool game, I enjoy it, its one of the ONLY browser games I haven't stopped playing.

So, for people like me do us all a favor, and start adding items we WANT to spend gems on, even though im standing on almost 40k gems I won't spend a gem on this pit simply because its better to buy Gold refills ...

I hope my feedback reaches someone that understands.

Kind Regards
    Rislem

PS: Even though this is once again a deep disappointment for me, I won't stop playing, one day there will be a developer that understands the needs of the people... So I will wait patiently.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    "improved barracks" - same as previous barracks but allows you to build multiples of 250 troops at any time, 1000 gems. I would without a doubt buy that as I am sure would many others.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    nice with starcoins. it would be a lot nicer if we could use the starcoins. what happend to the two generals promised a long time ago (sorry we got mma but for gems!!!!)
    and the buidings very nice and where the heck shoul they be placed if they wore worth anything we still dont have any Building spots on the Island for the Buildings we allready want to place there

so good Work overall BB. Yet Again a dev diary with info but nevermind in a couple of month/years you can drop it as you have done with so many Things promised over the years

so many lvl 50 players have allready left the game your Work is almost done

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I understand that only a small minority of players complain there about an update, that is developed with other groups of players in mind. There are people who hate military adventures, and with the ongoing inflation they find it harder and harder to afford granite (their supply of beans is limited as well), and the granite pit isn't a "new, cheaper" source of granite, but a measure to limit the inflation. If granite prices would rise it would make sense to buy more pits, and with this we could see increased supply and it would slow down the inflation (for granite price). Your current changes slowed down the inflation for Marble and Wheat as well by increasing supply (yes, with the summer event) and as you control the availability of materials required for level 6 buildings... It won't get out of hand.

But inflation is still present in many other areas. And while a lot of veterans see it as perfectly reasonable, the question is about both new players and some certain groups of players. You want to stop it? Create a "trade harbor" that lets people buy / sell various resources for fixed but high costs. But with competition at Trade Office it would be cheaper to trade resources.

At this point you could turn Granite Mine into an "unlimited" but slow mine to be placed in the mountains, for the usual 20K gems costs, which would be an investment where people could calculate ROI.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Well, first off, I dont really care about new buildings or mines ( been lvl50 for some time now)
    So when devs say good news for lvl50 players, then I usely get to feel stupid. Cause I dont get it.
    Why is it a good thing for me that you introduce new buildings,,new mines and even extra mines ??
    I will tell you why its NOT a good thing for me,, I have run out of room on my Island a long time ago.
    A very long time ago devs said that changes to the Island would come with the intro of "demolition" crew. What happend to that,to demanding a script ?

Good thing about this last/ongoing event was the intro of grout,,way to increase income, so areas could be freed up on Island, keep up that Work plz.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Give us the endless iron mine instead

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Enerla View Post
    the granite pit isn't a "new, cheaper" source of granite
    Rubbish.

If it wasn't a "new, cheaper" source, then NO ONE would buy it. Simple as that.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I believe the cheapest source of granite is the cheapest Tavern Explorer on long and very long res searches.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread