Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Abysmal Customer Support.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Abysmal Customer Support.

I recently raised a ticket due to players respawning due to a glitch when doing the current World Cup event. I had completed all but one buff only to discover when I next logged in that all but 3 of the opposition camps had respawned I was offered a tiny fraction of the buffs required to complete the adventure or the opportunity to have the adventure completed but not receive the loot. This of course left me with the option to either complete the adventure with buffs I needed for the next one, or cancel the adventure. This of course meant that either way the entire event was ruined. No amount of pleading with the support team who seemed not to understand the game at all would move them to resolve the issue in a manner that would allow me to complete the event properly.

A game that requires daily logins and considerable amounts of time and effort that can be destroyed by a technical problem of no fault of my own that support refuses to rectify is not worth playing. I have bought every incarnation of Settlers since its inception and am disgusted at the treatment I have received by BB. With regret I urge all those playing to consider whether the investment of time and money is worth it for a company that sticks two fingers up at their customers when their glitch wastes weeks of gameplay.
    Last edited by Aedwulf; 12.07.14 at 02:46.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Don't give up. I lost a level 5 building due to a technical glitch when I tried to move it, I was offered the upgrade resources to get it to level 3 and told if I didn't accept it then they would retract the offer and give me nothing. After a heated discussion with an admin all of the sudden the whole cost of a level 5 upgrade was refunded.

Take note support/staff we should not have to do this when something is not our fault and you can clearly see it is not our fault.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I argued the toss for a fortnight and got nowhere and they closed the ticket. Totally spoilt my enjoyment of the game. I could live with the glitch, but I cannot live with the glitch and the bad attitude and dishonesty from Bluebyte. Will never give them another cent. Totally ridiculous to waste weeks of gameplay and generate such loathing and animosity from your customers that a handful of resources that would have cost them nothing would have resolved.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    I will never pay a penny into this game after being called a liar by support.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    That was their first line of defence. "Camps don't respawn" Oh so I'm lying am I? How dumb do you have to be to toss away a loyal customer of 20 years and get bad mouthed all over review sites as I have been doing all afternoon rather than fix your own mistake and hand over 200 footballs? Unbelievable hubris.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    This is not good..............:-(

World
    Newfoundland
    I must say that TSO support is a lot better than the support I've seen in other online browser games like Wartune. Here you get a reply within 1 day (my experience) And they have solved the issue very quickly, 1-3 days, yet again my experience for a very serious matter a long time ago, and still the best support I've seen in most online browser games.

To Support, keep up the good work

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'll concede they're prompt, but why bother if you're just going to tell the customer to get bent? A support crew that take the trouble to reply by calling you a liar, subsequently concede you weren't and still refuse to put things right is hardly good work. I suppose if you did OK there must be nothing wrong. Whilst pointing out that matters could be worse is fair enough, handing the support staff a round of applause in a thread containing a genuine grievance about clearly abysmal support is both deliberately provocative and an act of craven sycophancy.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Often the quality differ a lot when it comes to support.. Some really don't know more than what their sheet are telling them.. I've had a facepalm moment too..
    I reported gems-charged-with-no-confirmation and eventually devs fixed it, but at that moment I was pretty much told there was nothing wrong and it was working as intended.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Well done you getting your gems back on that.

I got the "working as intended" line when I accidentally clicked on the "complete with gems button" for a side quest (the button being placed right next to the "close" button) - 250 gems worth deducted immediately with no request for confirmation. Ticket was closed after that response with no option for further discussion. Never got the gems back.

Another reason I would not buy gems on this game if a simple misclick can wipe it all out...

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

Closed Thread