Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Unhappy Help!!!

Hi people,
    Sorry if this problem has been discussed before, but I couldn`t find anything relating to my problem in this forum. I am an avid Settlers fan, having played since "Serf City", but only joined this online game a couple of days ago.
    My problem is I can read everything that is being put in game chat, but I can`t post myself.
    Has anyone any ideas what I am failing to do?
    I open the chat box and "click" on it but no input box comes up. Feeling quite isolated here.
    Please help an old man.
    Last edited by Aleshifter; 12.07.14 at 18:14. Reason: Smiley didn`t appear, just the pa\th to it showed up.

World
    Newfoundland

If you can't see the text box as highlighted with the green oval, try clicking on the triangle to hide/unhide friendlist. If this does not work, try fullscreen mode, usally F11 key works, there is also a shortcut fullscreen button next to the log out button under your avatar picture on the left side of the screen. Hope this was helpful to you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Doh!
    Thanks minion.Worked a treat. I feel such a numpty now. lol.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    im ony starting so sry

Reply to Thread