Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems with Landingzones in adventures

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Problems with Landingzones in adventures

Hi, I have no idea, if this has been posted before or I am first. But I am too lazy to read through whole section so I rather post new thread + there is not harm done to repeat something on the forum, which you (meaning Blue Byte staff) DO NOT read anyway, right
    Here it is:

1) Fully occupied landingzone in Clever tailor adventure (CLT only so far, dont play the others and today I am really annoyed by it)
    as you can see, only 10 generals have landed automaticly.

2) If I decide to move any of the standing general, I am allowed to move him accross whole zone (hence the green space)

3) But when I select a general from Star menu that wasnt able to land, the game tells me there is no place for him.

4) So what I have to do here is to move the generals somewhere else and then place second wave of generals to the previously occupied area.

Question: Why there are only 10 available spaces in the zone and why it hasnt been solved long time ago? Or are you so bussy creating new content than noone will buy anyway (granite pit) instead of fixing bugs?

Regards
    Jiri
    Last edited by JiriTomiczek; 13.07.14 at 11:15.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    This happens to me as well, very annoying

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    i wish generals go into star menu instead random places..island of the pirates for expample...very annoying to move them arround

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
    i wish generals go into star menu instead random places..island of the pirates for expample...very annoying to move them arround
    that would be for the best. Especially in Island of the Pirates, where you have to send generals in specific order and with delays. So they land the way you need them. But history teach us not to expect big changes from BB. So to open whole zone for landing instead of just few spaces might happen in few years. But generals not landing at all and players place them themselves - I dont believe that

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Atleast here you can put them out from star menu.. If playing as player 3 in Whirlwind you won't be able to do that.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    You need to realize here is that CLT is a 3-player adventure.
    The same thing applies to any fairytale: Each spot on the Landing Zone is reserved for one player, and ONLY that player can land on those spots.
    As long as there is an unblocked pah between any 2 places on the adventure map, you may, however, freely move there.
    This has been introduced with the patch that brought us Coop adventures, it wasn't like that before.

It is an unfortunate by-product of poor product design - but alas, "works as designed".

(witty side-remark: the design should be improved rather than use poor design as an excuse for this trash)

Reply to Thread