Closed Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving back the improved storehouses

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    the analogy is false. If someone sends unsolicited goods to me, I have no legal obligation to return them or to pay for them, the burden is on the sender. That is the case here.

However, Gerontius is right, since no monetary value is involved, the whole question is moot.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    So in the same interest of fairness, the countless troops & resources poured down the drain doing achievements that failed due to the use of MMA bug. Will BB be refunding me in the same way as expected by us?
    In respect of forum policy etc i'm not allowed to show support messages.. However I was told in regards to MMA bug, Unfortunately I was going to have to play the game as unintended. So people who played as unintended on stores are now being penalized & heavily?? BB are seriously playing a silly game here with their players!
    Last edited by Goafer; 18.07.14 at 22:44.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I think its pretty generous of BB letting people keep 4 of the storehouses they got for exploiting the bug intentionally, and people really shouldn't be complaining. Those of us that did not exploit the bug got nothing extra from it, so its a pretty unfair advantage.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by brendonm View Post
    I think its pretty generous of BB letting people keep 4 of the storehouses they got for exploiting the bug intentionally, and people really shouldn't be complaining. Those of us that did not exploit the bug got nothing extra from it, so its a pretty unfair advantage.
    while if I would buy them with gems would not be unfair.....right?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Filalithis View Post
    while if I would buy them with gems would not be unfair.....right?
    If you're forced to buy the extras with gems when you wouldn't have otherwise done that, it would be unfair as well. I guess you can save that possibility by returning them, and that seems to be exactly what BB are letting you do.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    they want to give them back the extra storehouses ok i do .but i have a question why it is fair for some ppl to keep 4 storehouses and myself keep only 1?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Filalithis View Post
    this is not fair.....i allready give some of them as a gift to other players....what u gone do?...bann?....we all have our blogs.....u'll gave us a opportunity for libel.....
    UPDATE: If i pay some cash to get gems for 10 storehouses is that disadvantage against other players who have no money?
    money ,soldi ,argent ,geld ,dinero ,pecuniam ,pieniądze ,dinheiro ,bani ,деньги ,pengar ,peníze ,nyiaj ,धन ,χρήμα....but nowhere love!
    where did ya get this čirilica letters and hidu keyboard???..you forget DENAR

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    YES precious....exploits are made to be exploited..THE EXPLOITED the best PUNK band in the land...long live rock n roll:=)))

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Aren't adventure blocks an exploit? Interesting consequences if so...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    well what if you are a Paladin..and Paladins pwns warriors,becouse they are the harbingers of light..so integrated light is better then artificial one...(Joe Karambas-Karamazof)

Closed Thread