Closed Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving back the improved storehouses

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhylian View Post
    The gain? The certainty that less people might abuse a future glitch if such a thing were to happen again and they will need to do less damage control
    And why me or you or anyone player continue to spend real money if in an future glitch we make an accidentally use of this they ban us?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cabal73 View Post
    Do you believe if the company ban all of them what the gain for the Bluebyte?
    if they let them to have stores it will be unfair for the ppl who already gave stores including me .they will remove from their islands i think.its on bb hands what will do. not yours

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    You don't "accidentally" relog and re-click something more then 2 times really .... unless you are braindamaged. Wanna know how many extra stores I got? ZERO. Did I know of the glitch? Yes. Did I pay for the game? Yes. So yeah I am not stupid enough to risk my account over a glitch. So stop saying you accidentally clicked 10 times .... that is complete nonsense

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    You don't "accidentally" relog and re-click something more then 2 times really .... unless you are braindamaged. Wanna know how many extra stores I got? ZERO. Did I know of the glitch? Yes. Did I pay for the game? Yes. So yeah I am not stupid enough to risk my account over a glitch. So stop saying you accidentally clicked 10 times .... that is complete nonsense
    If the bluebyte ban the players for the bad programming of the company i personally dont spend a single euro for the game again and your excuses with the players is breached the rules of the game is nonsense to me

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    If the bluebyte ban the players for the bad programming of the company i personally dont spend a single euro for the game again and your excuses with the players is breached the rules of the game is nonsense to me
    lol better not play any other online games then. They all have a ToS which YOU accepted when signing up. And they will all ban you for abusing a glitch. Heck go ahead and abuse a glitch on WoW. You think they will ask you to return the items? HAHAHAHA no. You just wake up and then find out you cannot login anymore at all. Without warning.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    lol better not play any other online games then. They all have a ToS which YOU accepted when signing up. And they will all ban you for abusing a glitch. Heck go ahead and abuse a glitch on WoW. You think they will ask you to return the items? HAHAHAHA no. You just wake up and then find out you cannot login anymore at all. Without warning.
    Play alone then
    And make joke of you let the company to ban all the players to prevent them from an abuse of a future glitch HAHAHA

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Play alone then
    And make joke of you let the company to ban all the players to prevent them from an abuse of a future glitch HAHAHA
    Nah more then enough people sensible enough not to abuse a glitch and risk their account :P

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    *yawn*
    Time to close this one I reckon

World
    Sandycove
    +1

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    A lot of people here are thinking about "worst case scenario".. Why? You've been given chances to get even again..
    Yes, BB could have handled this a lot better, though if you exploited the bug and think you have valid reasons to give back no imp storehouse.. Fine, stick with it, but please.. Stop whine about it here!

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_man95 View Post
    sorry point still stands i don't disagree with BB about the imp's but i do disagree with this method, the answer is simple remove or leave, without this return them of u will get a perma ban rubbish
    Exactly where have you read about a "perma ban"?
    Reread the mails and FAQ and you'll just see "your account will not be banned"-answers to "Will I get banned.."-questions..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Closed Thread