Closed Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving back the improved storehouses

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    You two should meet up in a cybercafe (paying for the virtual coffee of course). If you sit facing each other you'll have a 360 degree view against personal attacks

Anyway, thanks for giving me a bigger laugh than I've had in game for months though, and have fun counting your pixels

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by toastkid View Post
    Anyway, thanks for giving me a bigger laugh than I've had in game for months though, and have fun counting your pixels
    Glad you had a laugh, I did too (at the excuses).
    Last edited by brendonm; 19.07.14 at 22:38.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes I am sure being a responsible adult understanding that you can't just do what you want is something to laugh about!! And I am laughing very very hard ... at all these people that can't even be responsible for their own actions and can only come up with ridiculous excuses as to why it is ok for them to steal (yep someone coded that and that means he had to be paid for it so you are essentially stealing from his paycheck ) and not be responsible adults rofl

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Yperellanios View Post
    @foofygirl

You pretty much covered it all. The same goes for me. I'm not giving back anything if they want to ban me, be my guest. It's their loss I'll be happy to spend my money in another game.
    thumbs up! man...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    herbal-T "if i was throwing stuff out the windows would an innocent passer by be a thief if he kept the items thrown out on the pavement?" answer no because you intentionally made a decision to throw the stuff out...where as BB unintentionally left a bug in the programming two totally different things, if you dont understand that then i feel sorry for you as you lack any logic.
    cant BB just run a scipt to remove the stolen store house's ?....they have all the info on where they are surely,i am not a programer so am unsure if this is possible as asking a thief to return something is not goner happen like all the thiefs have stated in this thread they are happy to keep the stolen goods whatever happens,using the " i would be spending money if they dont ban me for cheating" is pathetic way of tying to get away with it imo.

World
    Newfoundland
    If you take out 10 imp storehouses and dont get its a bug/exploit you are so stupid you should get banned just for that

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time, ever heard that saying? BB ban the crap out of em

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    And the BB isn't responsible for their actions? Isn't BB responsible to test the event before to give it to the users without bugs?
    And the inability of the BB to patch the bug must be ban people who accidentally make use of the bug.
    Very ironic logic.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhylian View Post
    ... all these people that can't even be responsible for their own actions and can only come up with ridiculous excuses as to why it is ok for them to steal (yep someone coded that and that means he had to be paid for it so you are essentially stealing from his paycheck...
    errmm, sorry, I didn't realise they had to code each one from scratch... they must get through loads of keyboards

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cabal73 View Post
    And the BB isn't responsible for their actions? Isn't BB responsible to test the event before to give it to the users without bugs?
    And the inability of the BB to patch the bug must be ban people who accidentally make use of the bug.
    Very ironic logic.
    Lol yeah they accidentally logged in and out more then 4 times (I have heard some even got themselves 10 or more) and accidentally told other people to do the same? Yeah you kinda do not get the concept of accidentally. Do you know what is accidentally? Clicking once or twice. Oh and guess what? Those people do not get banned and BB acknowledged that and those people will actually get to keep those Imp store houses ... It's very ironic you didn't bother to read their post at all and then made this statement of yours ...

@Toastkid Oh wow what a comeback!! Is that all you can come up with for an excuse? No idea how businesses work?
    Like: servers that have to paid, programmers that have to be paid, building that has to be paid, marketing that has to be paid etc etc.
    How is this done? By revenue generated from various sources such as? yes also from the stuff coded in the Merchant.
    And while they only have to code it once, the amount of time it took to code it has costs associated with them. And any profit generated from it is put towards things that do not generate profit (such as building costs). So that is one heck of a lame comeback man. How old are you?
    Last edited by Rhylian; 20.07.14 at 04:58.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhylian View Post
    @Toastkid... ...How old are you?
    Why, are you trying to groom me?

Closed Thread