Closed Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving back the improved storehouses

World
    Newfoundland
    As posted in the original thread, all questions on this matter should be directed to support.

The script ran and a follow-up mail should have been sent to the players who received the original mail.

I have reported your feedback on this matter (and will continue to do so).

The request to not offend others when posting in the forum stands as always. (I understand some of you were upset, but let's try and follow that from now on or we will have no choice but to close the thread.)

Thank you!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ravel- I did contact Support, and they directed me to the forum.

World
    Newfoundland
    Foofygirl, I have reviewed your ticket and the questions you asked were referring to bans. My suggestion was for players having difficulties or being unclear on the messages received and/or the forum post.

Please follow the instructions received via in-game mail as they should explain everything. Support should also be able to clear out any questions you might have on following these directions.

World
    Newfoundland
    Watching people kicking and screaming about having to give back this stuff and only getting four or five improved storehouses while saying fairness isn't an issue despite the fact other players only got one or two is one of the weirdest situations that I've witnessed so far this year on any of the forums that I visit.

Quick Edit : Looks like I misread it and you can't keep any extra, everyone is allowed two in total from the event... Seems fair. *ducks*
    Last edited by Splotch; 22.07.14 at 15:31.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    As I understand it those that got more than 3 'extra' storehouses had to give all of those they got (including the 3) back in their star. They dont get to keep the 3 that BB seemed to be saying they will allow to these people.

So if say someone got 6 extra they had to put 6 in their star. Just keeping the one legitimate one. This is their punishment

In the meantime those that managed to get up to 3 extra may keep them as long as they got no more.

This is why the 'kicking and screaming' in fairness. Most I think will take on the chin okay i got caught i should pay all back and walk quietly away including the up to 3 that BB are allowing and imo should not. Just say nicely ' please may I have my ball back ' and most would have just complied. No bad feelings. Simples.

World
    Newfoundland
    Guys i have 4 storehouse 3 of them i seel and spend many for resures what now i back just one storehouse

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    As I understand it those that got more than 3 'extra' storehouses had to give all of those they got (including the 3) back in their star. They dont get to keep the 3 that BB seemed to be saying they will allow to these people.

So if say someone got 6 extra they had to put 6 in their star. Just keeping the one legitimate one. This is their punishment

In the meantime those that managed to get up to 3 extra may keep them as long as they got no more.

This is why the 'kicking and screaming' in fairness. Most I think will take on the chin okay i got caught i should pay all back and walk quietly away including the up to 3 that BB are allowing and imo should not. Just say nicely ' please may I have my ball back ' and most would have just complied. No bad feelings. Simples.
    Ahhhh I see now, you're right! It's mental, I'm just going to give up.

World
    Newfoundland
    if bb team wants to ban me because I can not rectify their mistake again I repeat I have four, but only one storehouse and then what if I'm not able to get the rest that I sold and spent the money and I'm willing to go back but how?Some say.If not i have 3000 gems for a gift for some if must stop this game
    Last edited by Gandalf-rs; 22.07.14 at 16:34.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    i got 1 from event...need more )

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
    i got 1 from event...need more )
    Same, Can I get 3 then please Ravel? Seeing as 3 is an acceptable amount, I wish to be treated as an equal.

Edit: I'm more than happy to pay 600 gems for: 500 beans, up to 150 footballs, a school and a storehouse.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 22.07.14 at 18:05.

Closed Thread