Reply to Thread

Thread: Woodworm for starmenu

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove

Woodworm for starmenu

Can I please have a woodworm in the starmenu? Hardwoodplanks from the loot are piling up. I cant squeeze them in the storehouses anymore, and selling then on the market isn't worth it. A friendly family of woodworms would help a lot to prevent my starmenu from expanding even further and at least keep the amount of wood a bit under control.

I't would also be fine to stack the items if the developers are incapable of luring a woodwormfamily to the starmenu.

World
    Newfoundland
    2 ways to stack resource in star menu -

1) Put trade in TO for all your planks from storehouse for extortionate price (to stop someone from buying), now fill storehouse up with all stock in star until full again or none left in star, now cancel trade in TO, and you will have 1 large qty in star

2) Ask a guild mate/ trusted friend to send you a trade for the total amount you wish to have in star while your stores are full, then return the trades with stock from storehouse - this method allows you to potentially empty storehouse too.

Note, this only works with tradeable items that appear in storehouse - Not Buffs

Hope this helps

Reply to Thread