Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A few changes for an easier life for all !!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

A few changes for an easier life for all !!

Hi,
    i have a few proposals for making the game more streamlined and easier to use :-

1) add irma baskets (and maybe the other buffs too) to the rarity provision house so we can make 100 or more in one go instead of spending 10 minutes clicking in the normal provision house.
    2) add fish food deposits to rarity provision house so we can make 100k stacks or similar
    3) add meat deposits to the rarity provision house so we can make 100k stacks or similar
    4) we desperately need/want a slider bar added to the barracks so we can produce troops more efficiently (im sure this has been asked for many times by others)
    5) making items stackable in the star menu. so much scrolling just to find something in the menu.

it seems that the things im asking for could be easily added to the relevant place with a minor programming script.
    the rarity provision house is vastly underused with most high level players having deerstalkers (so no need for meat deposits) and there is so much space for new icons that it is practically a waste of space as the few things that have been added could easily have been added to the normal provision house.
    it is about time the barracks had an overhaul with all the new adventures that have been added that need a few thousand troops to complete them and only being able to produce 25 troops at a click :-(

i for one would be extremely welcoming of new features added to the rarity provision house and the barracks.

thank you for reading this
    jamieoliver1976
    please add your views to this post so (maybe) BB will take notice

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    i agree

World
    Northisle
    +1!
    I realise some of these things may have been suggested elsewhere, but this post really captures the 'highlights' of what we'd all like - stackable star menu and being able to produce more than 25 of something in one go would make the game significantly more efficient and 'user-friendly', especially for higher level players.
    Most L45+ players are exchanging 200+ buffs at a time, and the fairy tale advs, in particular, use thousands of troops, so only being able to replace those things 25 at a time is very frustrating!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieoliver1976 View Post

2) add fish food deposits to rarity provision house so we can make 100k stacks or similar
    3) add meat deposits to the rarity provision house so we can make 100k stacks or similar
    The rarity prov house already has larger stacks for meat and fish refills, 12.5k compared to the 2.5k from regular prov house. I find these last a long time, and you need make far fewer than using the old prov house. No real need for a change there.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieoliver1976 View Post
    Hi,
    i have a few proposals for making the game more streamlined and easier to use :-

1) add irma baskets (and maybe the other buffs too) to the rarity provision house so we can make 100 or more in one go instead of spending 10 minutes clicking in the normal provision house.
    4) we desperately need/want a slider bar added to the barracks so we can produce troops more efficiently (im sure this has been asked for many times by others)
    5) making items stackable in the star menu. so much scrolling just to find something in the menu.

it seems that the things im asking for could be easily added to the relevant place with a minor programming script.
    the rarity provision house is vastly underused with most high level players having deerstalkers (so no need for meat deposits) and there is so much space for new icons that it is practically a waste of space as the few things that have been added could easily have been added to the normal provision house.
    it is about time the barracks had an overhaul with all the new adventures that have been added that need a few thousand troops to complete them and only being able to produce 25 troops at a click :-(

i for one would be extremely welcoming of new features added to the rarity provision house and the barracks.

thank you for reading this
    jamieoliver1976
    please add your views to this post so (maybe) BB will take notice
    +1 for the whole story

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    The barracks is a nightmare, 25 troops at a time was fine before we had armies in excess of 10k troops and adventures that require thousands of losses.

Stackable star menu would be great, not too fussed about the other stuff

World
    Northisle
    very good ideas Jamie , I agree whole heartedly with all . Make it so BB

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    The rarity prov house already has larger stacks for meat and fish refills, 12.5k compared to the 2.5k from regular prov house. I find these last a long time, and you need make far fewer than using the old prov house. No real need for a change there.
    Surely the amount of time they last would depend on the amount of fishermen and or hunters the individual player had? no one size fits all.

+1 even thou the current meat/fish doesn't really effect me directly.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    i agree, being able to produce more than 25 of each troop type and different buff type is a must, and it´s way past overdue in the "to change" list of the game in my opinion.
    why not just change it to be more like the trade slider? the code is already there, just apply it to the barracks and provision houses.
    you choose a troop type, and slide to as many as you want to recruit, same would go to the buff and other resources creation.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Totally agree, especially re the barracks, cannot take much doing to re-write the script for that.

Reply to Thread