Reply to Thread

Thread: [HL] Hanseatic League - To all guild leaders in Sandycove

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

[HL] Hanseatic League - To all guild leaders in Sandycove

Fellow guild leaders and all other happy settlers,

the Hanseatic League, guild founded 30.04.2012, and therefore the 2nd oldest guild in Sandycove, has come to a crossroad, where we need to fill the ranks of our own guild by accepting new members or group of members from other Guilds.

If you find yourself in the same position with your guild, but you dont like to come to us, then let's each leave our guilds and forge a totally new guild from a few other guilds that have the same wish. Wish is simple...

What we seek is nothing fancy: just a lively chat, fun and games, buffs, adventures, lootspot sharing etc...just fun and games.
    So if You're tired of Your guild, if You're tired of empty chat, no lootspot swaps, no buff exchange, the problems are real. Then, You need to seek a lively and happy place...let's roll out and find a NEW and SHINY new island, where we take out the active core of people who are daily players, fun and english speaking of course
    Let's build a BIG community where others will envy a guild of strong/active 100 players (not to mix with the movie 300, ***SPOILER ALERT*** they all died at the end) :-D

Mail me ingame or just reply to my post and let's pull the chair by the hand and open the round...

Grave

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Dear Sandycovian settlers,

i am too in the Hanseatic League and noticed a decline in guild activity. A few active players hold the fort, but as Grave mentioned above, it is getting harder and harder to swap buffs or lootspots. We discussed what to do and Grave wrote to several leaders of small guilds who suffer the same problems as we do to join forces.

So far, no leader was perceptive of the idea. What we are suggesting is by far not that we want everybody to disband their guild and join us in our guild (although everybody would be welcome). No, we want to create an entirely new guild under the helm of all guild leaders in which the active players of all joining guilds would join forces to create a great environment to chat, swap buffs and lootspots and make the settler life a little easier and better for everybody.

Please consider the advantages of such an idea and contact GraveXXL or Incontinentius in case you are interested.

Moreover, if you are not in a guild at the moment, but want to join us in the attempt to build a new guild, we would also be happy if you contact us.

Incontinentius
    Last edited by Incontinentius; 27.07.14 at 13:14.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I was in HL in before leave game in late of 2012, and back to game from 2 weeks and directly went to join my old guild, actually I really love Hanseatic League now, the high level ppl so helpful and support who need the hand.

I just wanted to support my old guild, and trying to help it to be much better.

But since I'm new and this post is pretty old I think you should contact Azeitrop in first place before (or just apply) try to contact another.

Anyway I really hope you enjoy the game with us in our peaceful home

BTW: I see the another guilds with like 100 or 99 members but for real I feel that a lot of member inactive, i see lower guilds but their member more active than those filled guilds.

-----
    :P
    The spread of the Hanseatic League in the year 1400
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 28.09.15 at 21:06.

World
    Sandycove
    We always have a place for you, even if you see guild 100 or 99 members, recruitment is still open in our peaceful guild, no fees, you just need finish guild quests and we can help you.

World
    Sandycove
    We have a lot of space now, we getting 85-105 ggc daily.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

[HL] is recruiting. Relaxed and cooperative guild!

Hi,

We're a fun and social alliance focused on economic growth and trading. Helping one another grow and prosper through resource support via friendly trading and buff exchange.
    We are mostly old timers in the game and eveybody plays as they see fit.
    If you are looking for a military like discipline don't apply here. On the other hand if you are looking for relax and peaceful atmosphere than you are welcome.

Contact Jove if you want to join us.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    There is no hassle in HL, guild quest is optional but helpful, so we encourage it.

Reply to Thread