Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ★ Ramadan Lantern [3979]

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Our governments grant us time off work for Christmas and Easter but not as far as I know for Ramadan. BB are just following their lead. Just because we don't get a Ramadan event does not imply that the servers these deco's are intended for don't get such an event.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I would like one....but i am a contrary sort that disapproves of too much religion, but likes a bit of culture....go figure BB. I say if we have xmas event, I want Eid event too..

World
    Newfoundland
    Not to mention that it is a pretty looking lantern, and some people just like deco. Had quite a few people mention in chat they would like one, doesn't matter what it's name is.

World
    Newfoundland
    As far as I know, the item being visible in trade is a bug.
    I will pass on your feedback on wanting the item to be introduced and will get back to you if I have any news in this regard.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    ty BB-Ravel

World
    Newfoundland
    Update on this issue (after inquiring further): It is not planned at this point to introduce these items to the other servers as this was a special Ramadan item for the Arabic version only. The bug (item showing in TO) will be corrected.

Please keep in mind that things can be influenced by user feedback so this is not to say the decision will not change. This update is based on the information on planned features at this point in time. I will continue to update this thread should I receive further updates on the issue.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 04.08.14 at 13:23.

World
    Sandycove
    BB_Ravel

Update on this issue (after inquiring further): It is not planned at this point to introduce these items to the other servers as this was a special Ramadan item for the Arabic version only. The bug (item showing in TO) will be corrected.

Please keep in mind that things can be influenced by user feedback so this is not to say the decision will not change. This update is based on the information on planned features at this point in time. I will continue to update this thread should I receive further updates on the issue.
    Are you going to share it with us or are you just teasing?
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Are you going to share it with us or are you just teasing?
    Just teasing for now, Larili. Sorry to disappoint. We will have some news about a new deployment sometimes next week though.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieSun View Post
    Really, if we have Christmass and Easter event, why not Ramadan event?
    Indeed, I hope there will be "Al Adha Eid" event since its late for this Ramadan also its conflict with football event this year, but I would like to see this, since Arabic servers Closed in 2015

I Reached this post while I was about to make a trade saw Ramadan Lantern, so Its like wow from when? and how to get it !

It will be nice to see such an Arabian event since specially with xxl expansion come with Arabian things.

P.S.: It will be nice if you can gift it for all players with in-game email since we are in Ramadan still
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 01.07.16 at 01:57.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    get rid of all religious items

Reply to Thread