Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The joys of pvp

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    There are only 2 facts about PvP in TSO. 1 it's in the pipeline, 2 They can't attack your island.
    You missed the third - Likely to never happen LMAo

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    PvP will be implemented once they've figured out how to make it about collectibles

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Alrighty, here's a solution for those who think it's not a good idea or those who don't want their island to be raged by the 'crazy 50's' (fair enough)
    there will be a list of PVP similar to 'Guild list' kinda thing.. anyone will be able to put him/herself on the list - players on the PVP list will be player who are interested in this aspect of the game (attack and defend) there can even be guilds within this list.. you can even make more friends.

Come on guys we can't let things stagnate for too long ...! Go Go Go ! )

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Thomas View Post
    Apparently you do not seem to understand my subtle reply. Let me do this another way,

You do not go into a vegan store and request for a sizzling beef steak, instead you would go to a steak house in real life.

Why would you do the same here, by requesting for PvP in a game about trading and building, where there are plenty of PvP games out on the web.

If I wanted PvP I would have stayed with Evony or Tribal Wars.

Stop trying to make TSO into another cookie cutter PvP.
    When I first joined TSO there was a lot of talk about PvP by Players and BB (Developers Diary) It was clear then it was coming. Our Buildings had (non working repair option) and there was a 'Help' flare to send to friends (also non working). This is actually something I wanted to see though i love the building element of the game and I started investing heavily into the game time, setting up a guild, buying gems. I have been extremely disappointed that an element of PvP has not yet been implemented and I am sure many others feel the same. So this was not meant to be a 'vegan store' and as far as I am aware they are working on their 'meat recipes'

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    if u read my earIier posts on this subject { if they decide to foIIow my exampIe} then i doubt u couId argue about pvp coming as it wouId not affect you if u didnt want to take part

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    1. pIayers are not named in battIes {or an option for that}
    2. home isIands are safe
    3. its optionaI
    4. pIayers are matched thru their IvIs
    5. u dont Iose any res/settIers {so wiII not affect the market}
    6. winner gets fuII xp/star coins Ioser gets haIf

think this wouId make everyone happy, end of the day i started this game over 3yrs ago and knew settIers was a pvp game i was surprised when they said it wasnt yet but they were making pIans to bring it into game pIay yes its been a Iong time since but been toId its stiII on the tabIe so for those of you that keep saying go pIay another game maybe you shouId have found this out before u started pIaying...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by imyourmum View Post
    (...)
    You've had a broken L key on your keyboard for ages, aint ya ? Hehe.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I am now trying to finish my Boiling Oil trap in time to fend off the soon to come attack on city. This because I ambushed a neighbour's gathering party on a quarry and killed them all. Since then, I have been spyed twice, so a counter-attack is close.

This is happening on Game of War: Fire Age. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was at TSO? Wouldn't it be good to have, in the same game, a build game like it is now and a pvp game also? I mean, I am lv 47 and am soooooo tired of playing HLT, CLT, BK and RB over and over and over, same enemies again and again and again. How can one who is playing for 3 years, like you, imyourmum, not get fed up?

A little sizzling beef steak now, please, BB.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I played Evony for 3 months with some buddies.. We did well (chased of a top-10 player and his mates from "our" region), but got fed up because of the bully mechanism in such games.
    I don't want such PvP here. I'd like to see that optional PvP BB already has announced about..
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 25.07.14 at 17:51.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    hehe yes it does need fixing :P and agree with you pIayed evony aIso

Reply to Thread