Reply to Thread

Thread: guilds

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

guilds

no sure if this is right place for this but i give it a go.
    been thinking about joining a guild recently but not sure...
    should i look for a big/medium/small one which is better ?....
    what guilds are the good ones on the server?...
    also read on some post before that guilds are just for doing guild quests...that right?
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 24.07.14 at 15:11.

World
    Newfoundland
    Every guild is different, with different requirements from their members. Some insist on doing guild quests, others are more relaxed about them. And regarding which to choose, that really depends on what kind of group you would like to be a part of. Would you like a small and maybe quieter guild, or one with a lot of people and chat? Whether a guild is a good one or not, well, I would say a guild should offer help, advice, resources, a place to trade and swap lootspots, as well as a good place to chat. I would also want a guild leader who is familiar with the game, and has been playing for some time. Look at the guild recruitment threads, see what they are offering, and look in the guild shield icon to see the size of the guild. You can always contact a guild leader with questions about their guild. Happy hunting.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    do guild expect you to do all guild quests cause i look through some,do most guilds just cancel the one which need you to pay 30cannons/60gunpowder/40carriages ?
    or do all people in guild have powder huts and carpenters .....all others seem easy to do but these ones....

World
    Newfoundland
    Our guild cancels no GQ, and do them daily. A few members have started making carriages in our guild to share, but we have plenty of cannons and gunpowder lying around for those.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I'm not from your server, but I think generally your guild mates will help you if you don't have cannons or gunpowder or whatever you need to complete a guild quest. If they don't you might have picked the wrong guild.

Having said that, you should also do your part whenever you can and not only depend on others if you are in a guild that likes to do guild quests.

World
    Newfoundland
    First, all guild quests are dependant on level, so within one guild, the different level players will get different quests ie. lvl 26-35, lvl 36-45, lvl46+. The higher the lvl, the 'harder' they get. Your guild quest will ask you for items in line with your level, so cannons are a high lvl item only. Guilds who do the quests will not cancel because of 'pay' quests, many quests require paying something, but the guild should help those who may not have the resources. My guild also frequently gives resources to those who need them, as well as offering cheap lootspots for adv quests.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think i wrote my post wrong....what i was trying to convey was this i am a lvl 50 so looked at the lvl 50 quests for guilds with 50+ players in them.
    i have not bothered to build powder hut/carpenter/cannon forge as i get my cannons from doing black nights/rb/db so would be a waste of a licences to build them imo.
    so now i cant full fill some quest should i rethink my idea of joining a guild as i do not wanna be a leecher of resources.
    all the other pay type quests are doable with my own materials although there were 6 quests (i think) that wiki did'nt have info on :P.

World
    Newfoundland
    you do not have to make the items, just pay them from storage, i think most high level players have plenty of those items from adv loot, or you can buy from trade, or pay your fellow guildies for those items, you do not have to take them for free.

Reply to Thread