Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can't load my map

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am in the same situation cant finish loading map just blue screen behind message . i was fine yesterday / this morning
    whats going on please tried all the suggested things no luck been trying since 8:00 this morning help
    Last edited by Alvardar; 17.08.14 at 16:52. Reason: spelling

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    If someone is stuck on log in page with the little man swinging the hammer round and round at top of page, try this:

leave him keep swinging and him trying to log on that page...... and open another browser page with the game.
    -
    This second page has me already logged in and I can click the play button. The little man is still trying to get in on the first tried page.
    Last edited by DocAckersonCO1; 22.08.14 at 10:51.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

game will not finish loading - ever since they took it offline for chat server maint

Hi - been trying to log in for days get the 2nd loading screen - white background picture of dude in front of village- full loading bar and then nothing - left it for hours but nothing. Have cleared every cache I could think of, downloaded up to date flash player. I can't change password as I use facebook log in. I can log onto main site my details are all there but the game will not load. What do I do - start over?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    All I can suggest is that when I had this I kept refreshing the 2nd loading screen several times and eventually it would go blue and load the map.

World
    Sandycove
    If it isn't working for you yet, you might want to try an other browser to see if that allows you to log in.
    If that doesn't help either, you might want to try a dns flush. Not sure if it will help you in this case, but you tried the other steps already.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    i have the same problem , have not been able to log in since yesterday, i get to blue screen and the tip of the day box is showing but that is it, tried 3 different browsers, cleared everything and it just sits there.....

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Cheers Fexno. Any chance the titles could be tweaked at all? Since it's clear now there are multiple specific issues "Can't load my map" (this one for stuck Tip of the Day/Loading Map...,) "game will not finish loading - ever since they took it offline for chat server maint" (stuck on the white-background-with-scenic-view Loading Bar page,) and "Cant log in, and cant even send in a report on it" (the Uplay login issue) all look rather a lot alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Killemall View Post
    By any chance was the item you were moving a silo/ISh etc
    Ie a gem item.

I have had the same, it creates a locked zone, which can be fixed by support, or the maintenance script apparently also fixes it.
    Yes, absolutely: I was moving a silo when the glitch started. I can wait to log again but yet fear for the losses...

Thanks Sir_Killemall!

Just to add a bit to the info pile - Like Sir_Killemall and Elco a number of people, without always specifying the building but the Silo count is growing, have said they were moving something when things went *sproing*, and a few have said they were buffing a friend at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    I've submitted a ticket but I'm going to miss on the gems today (7th day logging in a row) and I fear for the 6 months/1 year countdown as well I'm not even talking about the resources.
    If it helps any one of the 30 day Achievements and the longer ones for 6 months and a year are non-consecutive days, so even if you miss a few days you only miss a *few*, it doesn't reset. Still, that is a proper pain, especially the gems. :/ Here's hoping Support can lend a hand.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 25.08.14 at 13:32. Reason: added links

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    still can't play. 5 weeks tomorrow!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Len_Bright View Post
    still can't play. 5 weeks tomorrow!
    That's got to be profoundly frustrating.

Do you have any idea what happened just before it broke? Granted there's not a lot that can be done from here but looking back at what looks like your first post on the issue and those following it doesn't say. Curiosity will niggle and perhaps everyone else can keep an eye out for an action to avoid, if possible.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    this morning happened to me as well.but this time game won't load fro IE as well. Will try for Chrome...

Reply to Thread