Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: co-op adventure bug

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down co-op adventure bug

I was invited as the 2nd player of a 3 player co-op adventure back at the end of May.
    The owner of the adventure accidentally invited as the 3rd player and inactive member of our guild.
    We waited i think it was 24hrs for the invite to be reset, in the meantime i was on the adventure and killed all the camps i could.
    When the invites reset a new 3rd player was invited, but he landed on the same part of the island as me, we contacted support and they advised we cancel the adventure.
    After the adventure was cancelled for about a week the adventure kept popping up as active on my screen every time i logged in.
    During this pop up period i could not accept any other adventure invites, so thought once the time runs out on the cancelled adventure everything would be ok.
    Alas not.
    As i write this im still unable to be invited on adventures. I missed out on the whole of the football event.
    I contacted support and all they keep telling me is currently there is no cure for this bug and its with there developers.
    Ticket#UK-2014060811000419
    Luckily im a lvl 50 player, but unfortunately im a key player within the guild and cannot help out as much as i used to.

so players, beware

Update 1 month since this post and about 3 months since the problem started,

There is no update to report
    No feedback or update from the Developers
    No follow up or update from the ticket admin either.

Its about time they compensated me with a gem pit?
    Last edited by smellone; 02.09.14 at 21:46. Reason: Update 2 Sept

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have not done a co-op adventure sense that happened i was third player invited in fact as far as i know no one in our guild has done a co-op adventure since then since we cant depend on developers to fix the problem
    Last edited by joneric; 04.08.14 at 21:53. Reason: misspelled since

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I regularly did adventures with Smellone prior to him becoming bugged and he was always very helpful when a second or third player was need to complete adventures. since Smelly was bugged it has become more difficult to find as helpful a partner.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I understand that there will always be issues that arise but i feel the support have not appreciated how much of an inconvenience this has caused for the player and for his guild.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Until this apparent bug is fixed I will not be taking part in any co-op adventures

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i wont do a co-op adventure till they fix the bugs in them not worth the risk

World
    Sandycove
    seems this is a non-universal occurrance

We do tomb raiders day-in-day-out, in-guild and with outsiders with no issue.

I will say however, that for old players to experience this, with little or no recognition to aid their cause is sad

I am +1 for you guys

World
    Newfoundland
    honestly, I actually wanted to try one of the coop adventures. As of now, I'm not so sure anymore. I'll just stick with normal adventures for now.
    Sorry to know that happened to you Smello

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    i wont do a co-op adventure till they fix the bugs

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I have problem with co-op advetnure. Yesterday I was invite player 3 to The Whirlwind and he didn't answer in 8 hours but his avatar is still in adventure datails and I cant invite another player to finish same.

Reply to Thread