Reply to Thread

Thread: xp to sc for L50

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

xp to sc for L50

BB has graced me with 71 star coins for all things achieved past level 50 that had xp in them. (all quests done)
    Thank you.

I have a bickering nature and paint it as exact, as the various environments I've been through ask me to be exact, every time, or else... consequently I've been looking inside horse's mouth.

I see 10 sc in fairy tale, 76 in workyards as well as 35 in the first workyard. I am pretty sure there were other quests with experience but these examples are enough for me to call the script inept.

Alternatively, front page notification inline with 'we know you will complain so you get some extra loot on explorers for a while' might help shed some light on the approach. Or any notification about latest features of the game.

World
    Newfoundland
    You most likely completed most of the xp reward quests before you hit lvl50 and got the reward then in xp. I hit lvl50 very early, Aug 2012 meaning I got no reward for those xp reward quests until now, 1554sc or something.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same as LordBosse, I became L50 in early August 2012. I assume I get a few more for all those adventures that give XP rewards as side quests which was all wasted as well as the xp reward quests within the quest book.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by aklbr View Post
    Alternatively, front page notification inline with 'we know you will complain so you get some extra loot on explorers for a while' might help shed some light on the approach. Or any notification about latest features of the game.
    Well, they also said something about changing the limited offer after two weeks, so yes they took one of the offers down, but didn't replace it with the question mark. So is the extra loot on explorers to compensate for that item missing, or the low amount of star coins we received? ;-)

World
    Sandycove
    The additional loot on explorers is indeed the announced secret replacement, as can be read in this post

Name: Explorer Week
    Runtime: 2 weeks (Starts after the deactivation of the Mini Adventure Mystery Box)
    Description: During this time all explorers have the chance to bring additional loot. Isn't it a great opportunity to have a look at the fast Lucky Explorer? He is now available in the shop.

If you feel that you didn't get the star coins you were supposed to get, please contact Support via the contact form on this page

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Some facts: L50 9/8/2013
    FT castle spring this year: 10SC
    1st epic workyard, summer this year: 35SC
    epic workyards (1st chain): 76SC
    *have friends lazier then I am, they said these are the values
    *not going on test to find out what else was there

received: 71SC

I will not be bothering support with these small matters. I hope they deal with more serious issues.

feelings ... I'll leave them to people with more to say on the subject.

Script remains inept. Outsourcing is a valid business models provided quality control is in place. It is not. Therefore the game is what we see with every new update. I expected it to go wrong, learned via experience. With respect to other games it is in good shape, I still login here.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    The number of star coins I received seems about right here.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by aklbr View Post
    BB has graced me with 71 star coins for all things achieved past level 50 that had xp in them. (all quests done)
    Thank you.
    got extra star coins, was announced at front page; thank you and no more complaining about this

Reply to Thread