Reply to Thread

Thread: Facilitating the buff-sending to friends

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Facilitating the buff-sending to friends

I've being talking for a while with some other players and everyone is complaining about the excessive effort that is needed to simply send buffs to our friends, so that they may buff us back. Such complication leads to us giving up on the ideia, to self buffing, therefore reducing the social and cooperative side of the game.
    For me, these are the 3 main causes:

Problem 1: The need to trade, demanding an excessive use of clicks to exchange the buff for a fish, for instance;

Problem 2: To look for your buff in an (almost) endless list of buffs, much like how long we take to locate them in the star menu. In wich we get into another discussion, to merge the same type of buffs, that i wont get into here;

Problem 3: Repeating the processes two, three, four, or even dozens of times. Whenever we need to send x3 or x4 buffs, each one of them are found individualized at the menu. Meaning, if we need a friend to buff us with 10 exotic fruit baskets, we need to repeat the problems 1 and 2 TEN times, making the process TEN times slower.

The Sugestion
    Modify/create a system to send buffs to friends
    What I thought would have the same principle of the self buffing, when we go to the star menu, select the buff (or group of buffs) and it assumes the following graphic representation:

It would be of great help if at this point we could, instead of clicking at the building to be buffed, click at the avatar of the desired friend located at the bottom of the screen.

Then a message would appear to confirm the operation and the friend would receive the buff, or the group of two, three, or more.
    This would greatly reduce the number of clicks and time necessary to the sending process, without the need to initiate a trade for each one of them.

Greetings from the portuguese server
    Thank you Yeeey for translation pt-en

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    The better solution would be to:
    Stack stuff in the star menu
    Last edited by Sharpielein; 16.08.14 at 11:33.

World
    Newfoundland
    you want bb to reduce excessive number of clicks needed to play this game. are you mad? it is simply not going to happen. ever.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    you want bb to reduce excessive number of clicks needed to play this game. are you mad? it is simply not going to happen. ever.
    Yeah, I guess the developers get "paid per click"

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    The gaming industry measures the success of a game by how long players spend playing it. BB will have no interest in making changes such as this which are likely to reduce "time played"

An excellent idea, unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears I am afraid.

Reply to Thread