Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rain of Arrows: No loot from adventure

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    This bug seems to have come to life again. Guildie used Rain of Arrows on Oil Lamp, Paid for the lootspot and was on premium. No loot. He has put a ticket into support.
    Thank you for the report, and for your guildie for going straight to support!

If anyone else experiences this, please post here with as much information as possible. I'll keep my eye on it!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Thank you for the report, and for your guildie for going straight to support!

If anyone else experiences this, please post here with as much information as possible. I'll keep my eye on it!
    This tread is about this happening with arrows - but it also happens with gens.
    For me it has put a stop to doing anything but 1 players adventures, if I dont do them as co-ops.
    It does not help that support just says that we had gotten loot, or we did not get loot because our gen died - or that it is a known bug.
    If we dont get the loot, not even after writing support, or even if there is a chance we dont get it, then who would want to risc getting a ls or swapping one, with the risc of getting no loot and a long fruitless conversation with support in hope of getting it.
    What is my point? - My point is that this needs to be fixed and support needs to take this serous.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Guys, can we please keep this thread exclusively for reports and the submission of information regarding said bug!

Please remember that the Support Team are not developers; they do not have the ability to fix bugs etc. May I also remind you that as per the rules, you are not to share your correspondence with Support here on the forum or in chat; if you have a complaint regarding how a ticket is handled, you must file another ticket explicitly stating said complaint. This will be handled independently to ensure a fair investigation.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 30.06.17 at 11:22.

Hemerocallis
    I put a post here telling how this happened to me while using gen on a lootspot (not RoA). My post got deleted totally.
    Why?????

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemerocallis View Post
    I put a post here telling how this happened to me while using gen on a lootspot (not RoA). My post got deleted totally.
    Why?????
    Please read my post above, and then the linked ruling.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    you are not to share your correspondence with Support here on the forum or in chat
    It used to be you couldnt copy paste but you could retell using your own words. Has this changed?

World
    Northisle

Using Arrows on VLT and not getting loot...

Hi, yesterday i was on a friends vlt and used arrows to make some kills, the kills were done, i seen the troops die. Afterwards i got no loot from it.

I inquired a bit and i found out this has been happening to some other players on my guild. Has anyone else had this problem? Seems to me that there's something wrong with Arrow buffs not counting as kills. The other instants i don't know as all the other players that got this also had used arrows.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 16.07.17 at 23:18.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Try looking here

World
    Northisle
    Ok i'll report my happening here too then, yesterday i did a kill on a guild friend VLT using Arrows and i did not get any loot, i asked around on guild and it seems this has happened to more friends of mine the past weeks, defenetly something seems to be wrong with using instants...

World
    Northisle
    Thanks, so it seems it is a bug then... BB better look into it. Not fun not getting loot.

Reply to Thread