Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: lost community

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Why are you bothering us go away and cry elsewhere. Nobody here cares about you.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    This is not right. I have "stolen" 4 storehouses and was banned. I have invested more in this game then the average player, I'm sure. I didn't pay the storehouses back because of lack of communication. There was no possibility to give our point of view to BB, we received nothing except their demands. Even after the ban they keep failing to give any significant information. I know of more paying players that have been banned... It's ridiculous!
    Sure we took advantage of a bug but we did not break any of the in-game rules or codes of conduct. Sure I hate to see my money get lost. It was a lot of money... But I also know I wil never pay a single Euro to a BB game ever again... And they invited me to join the closed beta for their new Settlers game... lol!!!

Sure, we were wrong but BB is just as wrong... we were banned and despite that we paid loads of money we dont even get a decent answer to our questions. This time it's us, next time it will be others... get used to the bullying.

You didn't answer the question, you just go on about the situation which I'm pretty sure me, you TSO even the carpet and chairs are well aware of now

Simple question did you or any of the players banned purchase gems ? not invest because that implies investment of time.

Sure, we were wrong but BB is just as wrong... we were banned and despite that we paid loads of money we dont even get a decent answer to our questions.
    Yes they did, they said;

"gives us them back"

you said;

"no we have given them to players, as gifts, therefore we can't ask for them back….. in fact we WON'T ask from them back"

so they said

"we'll you gotta go then"

Sure, we were wrong but BB is just as wrong
    No it's just you that is wrong, they gave you outs and you refused.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    this still going on
    if you took and didnt give back. then BB warned lots of time. if some got banned there fault, lets move on

World
    Newfoundland
    Indeed it is and it's why I've quit to the point where I'm just doing events... Again.

Players are openly admitting to exploiting the bug and saying in one breath that what they took doesn't matter and in the next saying that they shouldn't be banned because they've invested time and effort in to their accounts. If that bunch think that what they took doesn't matter as we're not in competition with each other and what they took has no value, or whatever nonsensical reasons they're using this week, then starting again from scratch after a ban wouldn't matter either... Unsuprisingly though, that does seem to matter to all of them.

It's nice that a chunk of the playerbase showed their true colours though, now I don't have to worry about squeezing TSO in to my spare time which, on the 9th of September, is going to vanish. It wouldn't be me in this situation because I wouldn't do it, if I were in this situation I'd have returned what I took and if I couldn't return it I would have sucked up a ban for what I did. You lot should be ashamed but you're not and you should accept your punishment and move on but you wont, you're asking your fellow players to support what you did and accepting absolutely no blame... I find that extremely repugnant.

So yeah, +1 on the losing community thing but you're the reason not the victim.
    Last edited by Splotch; 26.08.14 at 13:38.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    You didn't answer the question, you just go on about the situation which I'm pretty sure me, you TSO even the carpet and chairs are well aware of now

Simple question did you or any of the players banned purchase gems ? not invest because that implies investment of time.

Yes they did, they said;

"gives us them back"

you said;

"no we have given them to players, as gifts, therefore we can't ask for them back….. in fact we WON'T ask from them back"

so they said

"we'll you gotta go then"

No it's just you that is wrong, they gave you outs and you refused.
    To answer your question, it's money and not just a few dollars but loads more...
    Last edited by AndreKellner; 26.08.14 at 15:35. Reason: spelling

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreKellner View Post
    To answer your question, it's money and not just a few dollars but loads more...
    ISH=750 gems x 4=3k gems
    You stole 3k gems = € 10 with happy hour
    That's not life threatening to pay back.

Fact is you stole 3k gems and some even more and you expect, those who play fair, to feel sorry for you ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    ISH=750 gems x 4=3k gems
    You stole 3k gems = € 10 with happy hour
    That's not life threatening to pay back.

Fact is you stole 3k gems and some even more and you expect, those who play fair, to feel sorry for you ?
    Apparently BB is allowed to keep the hundreds of dollars I paid to them eventhough we have received enough crap from them in the past. So many bugs, being locked out of your island for weeks, time outs and full servers to name a few. I agree that taking the storages and not returning is my own responsibility; the 10$ worth of gems (my gem pits alone hold 10 times more then that) I took is a huge offense (lol). And yes, the poor people playing fair have been so damaged by our actions... If you feel so strong about fair play then I assume you don't use blocks? Blocks were not intended and basically just as much a bug as gaining access to more storages were... More and more examples of bugs and such that affected gameplay much worse can be found on several threats on this issue. Still many of the older players have advantage of that still. Some of them condamning us for what we did...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Apparently BB is allowed to keep the hundreds of dollars I paid to them eventhough we have received enough crap from them in the past. So many bugs, being locked out of your island for weeks, time outs and full servers to name a few. I agree that taking the storages and not returning is my own responsibility; the 10$ worth of gems (my gem pits alone hold 10 times more then that) I took is a huge offense (lol). And yes, the poor people playing fair have been so damaged by our actions... If you feel so strong about fair play then I assume you don't use blocks? Blocks were not intended and basically just as much a bug as gaining access to more storages were... More and more examples of bugs and such that affected gameplay much worse can be found on several threats on this issue. Still many of the older players have advantage of that still. Some of them condamning us for what we did...
    So what you are saying is

Dear Target/Tesco/Walmart, I've spent thousands of pounds/dollars in your shop over the years.
    Because of your bad service, I am entitled to steal something from you.
    If you catch me, you can not put me to jail or sue me because you have made me spend so much money on your bad service over the years.

Wow, I can't even understand how you can type that justification on the forums without the least bit of guilt or remorse.

In my humble opinion, it is two entirely separate matters and their bugs that affected the gameplay does not entitle you to do what you have done.
    Last edited by Lord_Thomas; 02.09.14 at 12:27. Reason: spelling errors

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    You are basically trying to excuse yourself here , trying to turn it around by calling, those who didn't abuse it, cheaters for something that has nothing to do with what you and others did. That's hilarious.

It was your choice to buy gems, that's also your own responsibility. I don't see where your gem pits are *important* to mention, but now that you're at it.
    It's clear you refused to pay the ISH back while you had the resources to do so. Why risk the ban. That is irresponsible really

World
    Sandycove
    can we not close this thread? Its got to be another Improved Storehouse exploit excuse again....

Reply to Thread