Reply to Thread

Thread: level 50 player quiting

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

level 50 player quiting

Hi
    I think this has been going on for some time now, but players that reach level 50 have stopped playing
    They need something to play for not just small gestures, but more levels or a second island
    most of the higher level players help and encourage to lower level/new players,

rant over, come on BB pull your finger out.

World
    Newfoundland
    Yup, more adventures please or at least make some adventures obtainable via map frags (some co op and the other little ones) so we can try new things.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    i wish for a new place to build...or something thats out of the ordinary BORING game after lvl 50

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Having achieved virtually everything in the game that can be achieved, think more levels a must. There are some very good suggestions on seperate posts already, but as yet see no evidence of anyone doing anything about it. The guild is constantly losing level 50 players, who log in every 2 weeks in the hope of something new on the horizon. Hope you can give some of them hope, as well as myself BB, that we will have a reason to carry on playing.

Shadowvzs87
    i think this unavoidable, in everygame u reach something and became boring and where the max level too high and gap between new and old player is way too high there later became problem with less new player have patience for fight the long way

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Its always sad when a long time player leaves a game, often affecting the communities they were a part of. Many level 50 players are mentors to newer players, offering advice and support, and without that interaction the low level players don't stay or make the same progress.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    as with all games a steady player base is healthy, but alot find lives ect change, i realy dont thing its game that moves players on...

Shadowvzs87
    it is depend how much u play, i am here since 2012 and didn't reach level 50 or high stuffs, still far from it, not i am the only one...

until if u play whole days in game then u can reach fast end game i guess, but lets wait, this isn't same in every games? also same with level... lets say they increase level then u reach it once and again feel same until a new players just see the level gap between starter and end game player is higher and higher and lose the mood to play...

this already happened in another game what i played, they increased and increased the level and high end stat stuff and 1st look was cool then later highers left and less new player arrived than before....

better if they make something else for lv50 players, like strong adventorues for decoration stuff or something what dont make inflation but still will be challange for high level and for fun reward.

(already inflation was so high in few stuff like noble residence, from 400 gc to 2k++ etc)

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh there were so many goals promised to us... more levels, PvP, more space, economic adventures, crisis quests, new units, skills for generals, skills for work yards, more epic adventures...

People are just bored of empty promises, incompetence and ineffectual communication.

Reply to Thread