Reply to Thread

Thread: 2nd Qm Drops troops (long walk)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

2nd Qm Drops troops (long walk)

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else , or if they have even noticed it.

only just recently happened (twice now).

Loaded 2 QM's up with troops to send home , they normally land in S2 by the 3 copper mines when all spaces used up.

For some reason the second general came back with no room to land ,and dumps troops ( which is not really a problem)

But what happened is that the troops on the general take the long walk home,,, as if you left them on the adventure island unassigned to a general.

It happened before but i thought i may have just forgotten to load them up , but this time i am 100% sure i did .

I am now sending the Qm back before i click complete so he has first dibs on landing zones

anyone else noticed this ?
    Last edited by Nom1975; 25.08.14 at 15:50.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    yes. They've changed the way QMGs find space to land and I noticed the dumping of troops too.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah this was a 'new feature' that again found its way into the game without any notification. But then again what is to be expected from BB as its not as if they publish a change log is it...... Dooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not so funny to be player 3 in Tomb Raider.. No room for a blocking setup and a QmG..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Do like I do ...

Take advantage of the "auto-unload". I like it when my QM's empty out upon return, so I purposefully place decorations/generals where the QM would land ...

Then again, yeah, it is an unfortunate side effect of doubling the required landing space of the QMG. Which, while graphically making sense, adds *zero* value to gameplay. I wonder why BB developers have so much time on their hands to tinker with completely irrelevant changes while stuff that's been on the player's demand list (stacked buffs, anyone?) don't get touched in aeons.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I often have a QM land in S2
    That being said even without the QM the number of landing zones in S1 has reduced.

Reply to Thread