Reply to Thread

Thread: Premium player avatars have different look

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Premium player avatars have different look

Hey,
    how about if Premium players would have a different avatar than ussual - e.g. the green dot showing that player is online could be golden, or the name could have a different colour.
    This would make it easier to know who of your friends is Premium (don't need to explain the benefits of that I presume) and directly ask them for a favour instead of having to go to chats and ask around all the time.

(sorry if that was already discussed before- can't say that i have read all the threads since the begining of time )

World
    Newfoundland
    NO thank you!!! That would mean that prem players would be spammed with buff requests

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    A AFK indicator has long been requested, I don't recall on response on that subject. Guess your going to be waiting a equally long time to a response to this request.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBosse View Post
    NO thank you!!! That would mean that prem players would be spammed with buff requests
    Well if you're "spammed" by a friend you can always choose to remove them (maybe they aren't friends after all).
    On the other hand are you not willing to help out a real friend once in a while?

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by nauckus View Post
    Hey,
    how about if Premium players would have a different avatar than ussual - e.g. the green dot showing that player is online could be golden, or the name could have a different colour.
    This would make it easier to know who of your friends is Premium (don't need to explain the benefits of that I presume) and directly ask them for a favour instead of having to go to chats and ask around all the time.

(sorry if that was already discussed before- can't say that i have read all the threads since the begining of time )
    been trying to get that green dot to work for 3 years.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    NO NO NOOO

I get request ALL the time for recovers buffs to the extent that I will now only recover for guild members and only buff other premium players, unless it is of my accord.

Premium has made this game worst, for all the benefits it has it causes a lot of issues.

You want to know if a player is long term premium then ask them an make a note, telling the whole world causes, well, problems.

Oh and FYI I know the irony in posting about not publicising premium while not thinking it is a good idea.

What would be a good idea is if BB decide that begin a premium player benefited YOU and not your friend

So if a non Premium player buffs a premium player they still get the extra time, where as if a premium player buffs a non premium player they do not.

Oh and mark my words if the DOES happen BB, the first day after maintenance I will be having a cull on my Friends List.

Well if you're "spammed" by a friend you can always choose to remove them (maybe they aren't friends after all).
    On the other hand are you not willing to help out a real friend once in a while?
    If only it was that simple, you clearly have not seen or heard about the situation i have had with a certain player on NFL.
    Last edited by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA; 30.08.14 at 05:25.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Reply to Thread