Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Battle System Re-Balancing

World
    Newfoundland
    I don't know this smells a bit like:

"too many players have large populations and several Vet gens AND 2 MMA gens and therefore can knock out too many adventures in a short period….we must control this/ we must limit this"

At least to my well tuned ears.

That being said at least you are trying and I welcome change. Its just a shame as I welcome fixing existing problems above delivering new buggy content and delivering the stuff you have said you are working on rather than new stuff that this months Dev Team decide to focus on!
    Blame Bob fish, Blame Bob.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    For BB(devs) team please go on vacation and never back again

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    nice for those who play the game for the fights, can sort the men needed to do the job in battle, but for the thousands that rely on the guides to get us through, ..... still many adventures do not even have the mma version now they will all be useless, guess it might be time to break from the game till new guides are done.

World
    Newfoundland
    OOOOOKKKK so i have just scanned though your new manifesto and i have seen THIS

Rewards: We removed all weapon rewards from the adventures.
    So let me get this straight we will no longer receive Steal Swords, Iron Swords, Bronze Swords, Dama Swords, Cannons ANNNNNN Crossbows in loot ????

ANNNNNDDD

5. Resources and Costs

To better fit the overall balancing, we also adjusted some of the resources and costs:

That whole part…..now every is going to cost MORE ????

Pretty much you have ruined the game for….well everyone.

I have 47 days of premium left, and about 13 days of tokens….after that I'm gone.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    OOOOOKKKK so i have just scanned though your new manifesto and i have seen THIS

So let me get this straight we will no longer receive Steal Swords, Iron Swords, Bronze Swords, Dama Swords, Cannons ANNNNNN Crossbows in loot ????

ANNNNNDDD

That whole part…..now every is going to cost MORE ????

Pretty much you have ruined the game for….well everyone.

I have 47 days of premium left, and about 13 days of tokens….after that I'm gone.
    whole economic aspect of game is changed, but bb not mentions that, because is not important. they "only" change battle system

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    So do we get our money back from all buildings we bought for gems and all generals we wasted it on? im only asking since you are basically killing them for us. I mean whats the use of all the buildings supporting the island and the troops when they no longer will, cause we need to replace them with weaponchains. Srsly give me my money back, and my time.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Well - some things seem severely out of whack:

- Cannons now get attacked by "Attacks weakest target" units even long before militia and now they're only 33% tougher than Crossbowmen, deal 33% more damage - but are still the slowest unit, what is the merit?

- Foxes seem severely overpowered: 100 damage instead of their current 40, with an accuracy of 95%. And there's camps with 100 of them: They will shred 320 recruits before any combat even happens, so they FORCE you to throw a good 300 cavalry at the camp where currently you'd lose 100 recruits (if we can go by value: that's increasing troop losses by a factor 10!)

- In general, "Wildlife" will now shred significant amounts of troops: Recruits and bowmen are now all but useless against most wildlife, even Elites don't have enough hitpoints to stand the onslaught of Wolf Packleaders: A bunch of 100 Wolf Packleaders, which formerly made you lose 100 Recruits will now lose you a good 120 Elites. Crossbowmen won't help you, because they'll get shredded unless they're protected by Elites (which will die). Again, if the prices are comparable to current value, we'd be talking about increasing losses by a factor 10!

Add to that "no weapons" rewards from adventures and the limited island space we're fighting with and we can do 1 Fairytale per month thanks to rebuild times.

I know that the game has become rather fast with some players completing multiple Fairytales per day, but unless I'm missing something, losses on these adventures will be so darn epic that they become completely unattractive for highlevel players - making Quartermasters and the Major General all but impossible to obtain for new players - which adds another problems: losses for those who don't have Majors are even more epic, making it even more impossible to obtain these rewards - making beans even more scarce - making them even more difficult to get - increasing their value - making it even more impossible to obtain a major ... you get the point

World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah I love it when they do that.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    So, they're killing adventures...

What's left to do then?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    People nowadays just buy crazy amount of RB/BK adventures and do them all the time, my suggestion is that you make every next map bought from trade shop 5-10 map fragments more expensive. It will also motivate to send explorers on adventure searches.

Reply to Thread